Marcos Lopes

I really hope he plays tomorrow (he just turned 18, it'd be a good present). This boy is the real deal and has all the attributes to make it. So if we aren't going to play him, we should send him somewhere like Feyenoord for a while. He'll not learn much else in the U21 league.

If he doesn't get any game time between now and the end of the season, then i think he might think about leaving to enhance his career, he is a good player, good enough for us to play him and certainly good enough for another team.

holeinone said:
If he doesn't get any game time between now and the end of the season, then i think he might think about leaving to enhance his career, he is a good player, good enough for us to play him and certainly good enough for another team.
why always so negative? strange...

Hope he gets a game tomorrow. We will have enough experience on the pitch to allow a youngster to get a game and hopefully make a good impression. I'd only play lopes though, less pressure on him while surrounded by international quality players.

holeinone said:
FFS... He's 18. Give him time to learn.

aguero93:20 said:
holeinone said:
why always so negative? strange...
Its obvious hes a wum

I'm no cynic said:
holeinone said:
FFS... He's 18. Give him time to learn.

If your good enough your old enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.