Marcos Lopes

I hope him along with a few more of the other kids get a chance second leg now that this tie is well and truly put to bed. TBH I would send down the entire EDS and let them all play.

This boy looks like a great talent. As long as his attitude is different than some of his star countrymen and he keeps up his skill, he will be a great player.

If he doesn't get a start against Blackburn or West Ham in the second leg, I will be quite disappointed.

Well, to be honest, I will be disappointed even if he doesn't get a start in either of these games.

If that back heel came from golden boy Januzaj, we'd have a media wankfest until next week. Would be surprised if it gets mentioned at all now.

Looks like he has gained a couple of muscle kilos without looking stocky. Interesting future ahead of him. Well played son!

silvasleftleg said:
Damocles said:
[bigimg]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Jk-52ndaBKI/Us3ETpOY9uI/AAAAAAAABQI/eqd2EeovbOI/s0/08-01-2014-GifNumber-49.gif[/bigimg]

stupendous !

I like his little celebration when the goal went in.

I was particularly pleased though when he lost the ball, then charged back, won the ball back then made a pass to a City player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.