Marcos Lopes

We have to start Lopes tonight, with the injuries we are facing giving him 90mins tonight against a physical side will help blood him somewhat and he could feature in league matches if required. With Aguero coming back it means that we may be okay and not need to play him regularly but should anything happen to Silva you are faced with just Milner/Kolorov/Navas as potential wide midfield options and Lopes will need to step up. As important as tonights game is we should be able to control the game and Lopes deserves to start based on previous performances.

I dont think he's ready to start,i hope i'm wrong obviously,and he has a blinder......because,given squad options,i dont see as we have much alternative.

jknight said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Reminds me of a young Ronaldo.

Hat trick tonight or I'll write his entire career off though.

No pressure then :-)

If I was his manager, I'd say whisper that in his ear just as he stepped on the pitch whilst tightly gripping his arm but smiling. That would show me what he's made of.

TheMightyQuinn said:
jknight said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Reminds me of a young Ronaldo.

Hat trick tonight or I'll write his entire career off though.

If I was his manager, I'd say whisper that in his ear just as he stepped on the pitch whilst tightly gripping his arm but smiling. That would show me what he's made of.
Should add in that if he made any mistakes and cost you a result, you'd get one of the lads to do him in training and properly end his career.

aguero93:20 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
jknight said:

Should add in that if he made any mistakes and cost you a result, you'd get one of the lads to do him in training and properly end his career.

Why not go the whole hog and get a sniper on the stadium roof who, upon hearing the final whistle pulls the trigger if he doesn't score a hat trick.

paul-dkn said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Why not go the whole hog and get a sniper on the stadium roof who, upon hearing the final whistle pulls the trigger if he doesn't score a hat trick.
Because you couldn't really pass that off as an accident.

paul-dkn said:

Because you couldn't really pass that off as an accident.

Alright Good Fellas, I think Pellegrini has other choice words of encouragement in mind.

I do hope he starts and puts in a solid, but not particularly flamboyant performance. Flash can come later, he needs to prove substance and reliability at the first team level right now.

Isn't he captain of the EDS team. Adding to that he seems to have a top attitude and although not the oldest seems to understand what is needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.