Marcos Lopes

celticfc482 said:
Isn't he captain of the EDS team. Adding to that he seems to have a top attitude and although not the oldest seems to understand what is needed.

He is captain for the EDS. He is a fantastic little player and reminds me of Kun when he 1st came into Spanish football.

We have someone special on our hands here lads.

I think he will get minutes on the pitch tonight be it from the start or off the bench. Look at players coming back from injury would you rush them back. Kun on the bench at a push but easy him back into the team. Look at the likes of Richards playing Right Back he needs minutes big time in the space of 7 days he could get 2 games as Lopes would do too in a ideal world. Then who knows they might even get the game in the 4th round of the FA Cup to.

Hopefully he'll start today, unless Pellers are going all in on getting to next round.

I think he starts as a striker today. Maybe partner with Negredo.

If he doesn't perform, he can be taken off for Aguero.

silvasleftleg said:
I think he starts as a striker today. Maybe partner with Negredo.

If he doesn't perform, he can be taken off for Aguero.
I think that free role behind the striker will put him under least pressure and give him the best platform to show his skills and boost confidence so all with you on this.

I hope he gets quite a few minutes tonight, if not the entire match. its time to see if he is ready to step up and maybe fill a bit of the Nasri void.

Bruun said:
Hopefully he'll start today, unless Pellers are going all in on getting to next round.
We went all in on getting to the next round of the FL Cup against a better team (Wigan) than Blackburn and he got a start and played reasonably well.

If he doesn't play in games like this there's no hope for the young players. May as well just get them loaned out to a league where they play decent football like a lower Spanish club or the Dutch league.

My only reservation is that he doesn't seem to possess a great deal of pace, although I haven't seen as much of him as some of the posters on here. Is more a creative than predatory?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.