Marcos Lopes

allan harper said:
5e8use6e.jpg

Great fact - Everyone bangs on about that rag being the best thing since sliced bread, but from what i've seen he just dives alot!! - Obviously been spending time with ashley young.....

Lopez has shown some real potential and look forward to see what he can do in the future

Churchill123 said:
allan harper said:

Great fact - Everyone bangs on about that rag being the best thing since sliced bread, but from what i've seen he just dives alot!! - Obviously been spending time with ashley young.....

Lopez has shown some real potential and look forward to see what he can do in the future
Lopes has only been credited with one assist though

mansour's tow ropes said:
baildon blue said:
Could this lad be the new Silva . I was impressed when he played against Watford last year . He looks very good we have another gem .

more of a Nasri than a Silva but I think he's more direct that the two. Hopefully tonight will earn him some serious suitors in the Premier League if we do decide to loan him
If we loan him out . I don't want him to go to any crap team like West Ham . He would be wasted at a team like that .

mansour's tow ropes said:
baildon blue said:
Could this lad be the new Silva . I was impressed when he played against Watford last year . He looks very good we have another gem .

more of a Nasri than a Silva but I think he's more direct that the two. Hopefully tonight will earn him some serious suitors in the Premier League if we do decide to loan him
If we loan him out . I don't want him to go to any crap team like West Ham . He would be wasted at a team like that .

Have to say was impressed with his workrate,fantastic cross for negredo and lovely bit of skill setting up aguero,wonder if he will start against watford or be rested....<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 pm --<br /><br />Have to say was impressed with his workrate,fantastic cross for negredo and lovely bit of skill setting up aguero,wonder if he will start against watford or be rested....

Rony Lopes...what a player. Has all the qualities to be the best, and whats key is hes shown patience whilst playing in the reserves unlike Joan Angel or Denis Suarez who were both itching for first team, and instead chose the easy route out of the club. You gotta keep workin hard and sooner or later you will get your chance

Btw he favourited a tweet i sent to him. :)))

deano ou812 said:
Have to say was impressed with his workrate,fantastic cross for negredo and lovely bit of skill setting up aguero,wonder if he will start against watford or be rested....

-- Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 pm --

Have to say was impressed with his workrate,fantastic cross for negredo and lovely bit of skill setting up aguero,wonder if he will start against watford or be rested....

Why rest him? Not going to play for a while after Saturday so let him play. If he can do that against a PL team what will he do against a Championship one?

Very impressed with his performance......skill, speed, work rate, tackling and so direct in his play.

Even his interview after the game was very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.