Marcos Lopes

Very good today, I just want people to remember he'll have some very bad games ahead of him, it's only natural at his age and I hope people don't start selling him down the river when that happens.

As he showed today, the kid has some incredible talent and this game time will be vital to his development. I wonder how long he is from a Premier League debut.

A great performance by Marcos

You can all forget about loaning him out as he will have a couple of cup finals to play in this season and be part of the first team squad next season :)

He's not been setting the world alight often for the youth teams he has played in this season so it was good to see him play well tonight. Developing ok.

I think it'll be important for us as fans to stick with the lad, could be very easy for us all to lose patience with him if he makes a couple of mistakes. Manuel is doing the right thing to slowly integrate him into the the team and he has a very bright future ahead of him if he carries on progressing as he is at the moment!

This thread shows just how far we have come - posters now believe that joining Barcelona from City is taking the easy route? Some might call it taking the opportunity to go home and join the worlds biggest club!

Bluearmy said:
sambacity4eva said:
Airbags Optional said:
How do you come to that conclusion! He has been with is for at least 18mths. Will you say the same for any player we pay money for? Some right miserable people on here.

Been with us since he was 16.

My pal who's a coach at City said he was brought to the academy at 15 from Benfica, but within 2 weeks of arrival he was moved to Carrington as he was that good. Got high hopes for him.
Yep, he actually came on the 2012 pre-season tour at 15 with the first team and made a few appearances.

Hopefully he plays a part against Watford on Saturday

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDaPAWhAGY[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.