Marcos Lopes

Totally out of his depth today .Only time will tell if it was just a bad day at the office or he is another in the long line of prodigies who can't step up .

Hopefully he learnt some lessons today, as that is what is about at is age.

Think MOTM on Tuesday may have made him think it was easier than it is. an also playing mid-week and Saturday is not as easy as people think.

He needs to be on the bench while Nasri is out injured to get some game time. We do not need to rush him, 10 15 mins every other game until end of season will bring him on

City & Blue Brazil said:
Totally out of his depth today .Only time will tell if it was just a bad day at the office or he is another in the long line of prodigies who can't step up .
Certainly had a 'mare today but Watford were all over our midfield in the first half. Hopefully he will learn that it's not always going to be as easy as it was at West Ham.

He found it hard today didn't he? It was one of those days all round for most of the players in the first half. He's young and you normally get inconsistency but he was the best player on the pitch at West Ham but he just didn't get going today. Maybe he's not as ready as we thought yet but you can see he's got what it takes.

We need to loan the lad. He will learn a lot more playing in the Championship than he would for the EDS.

chesterguy said:
I am certain that City will use its links with New York and Melbourne to send out young players to get regular first team competitive game time playing in the same style that City play.

That way they know they are getting the right coaching and keep a close eye on the player

Not sure about NYFC, but the standards of the A-League would not be of much benefit to him I don't think.

City & Blue Brazil said:

Noticed it against west ham, he need to realise he has gone up a level now and doesn't get as long on the ball as he is probably used to. But I'm confident he will. This will be a good step on his road.

Was shocked to see him come out for the second half. Unbelievably poor yesterday. I would be surprised if he found a man once. Hopefully just a bad day at the office

City & Blue Brazil said:
At least you gave him plenty of time before starting to doubt him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.