Marcos Lopes

Edited

1443ble.jpg

jollylescott said:
Project said:
BringBackSwales said:
sensational is well overstating it

It really isn't. The boy is class.
Looking at the stats that Moomba has just posted, where Jizzyjazz has virtually played the same number of minutes as Sterling, and is beaten in almost every category, would you say the same about Sterling?

Sterling is also a superb talent.

Januzaj is better than him though. Stats are often hugely influenced by the surrounding players, team style etc. Difficult to tell the whole story with them alone.

Playing week in week out or every second week as a 18 year old player like Shaw, Januzaj, Sterling etc. in PL matches even vs bigger teams thats huge experience.

I don't think the EDS is competitive enough for him. He should go on loan to a big club in the Netherlands because English clubs won't give him a chance.

Guidetti had a good spell with Feynoord. Rekik is a regular starter for PSV Eindhoven, he's even captained them.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 am --<br /><br />
Petetheblu said:

Sterling is 19.

Januzaii is 19 next month.

Lopes literally turned 18 last month.

I don't think we should loan out Lopes. We need him to take his experience back to the others in the EDS and be around our senior players (as he has been). Just hope he can make the subs bench more often and get a run out when we are comfortable. Ease him in and let him mentor his peers. We are developing a whole new culture at the club and those who epitimize it should stick around as long as possible.

Not a single post since today's game, but it should be said he simply has a long way to go (stating the obvious I know)

Gave the ball away a boy too much today but he's good and he'll learn from today.
He certainly wasn't the worst player on the pitch.

He misplaced a pass in the first 5-10 mins and it set them up on the counter. Think it may have affected his confidence and he was hardly involved after that.

All our players were crap first half though bar maybe Navas and perhaps the 2 forwards who got zero service. It didn't help him.

I think another game in the next round maybe or at least a place on the bench if we draw a lower league club.

The ball just wouldn't stick today and he was pushed off the ball to easily, he'll learn a lot from today and become stronger. Great player, bags of potential and bloody lucky we'll get to see a potential star in the making.

Found it hard but never gave up and kept trying unlike the model pros Richards and Rodwell<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:45 pm --<br /><br />Found it hard but never gave up and kept trying unlike the model pros Richards and Rodwell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.