Marcos Lopes

Would be good move for him, to get some 1st team football experience in decent league and team. Aren't Lille as well in the CL qualifiers? So that would be another good experience for him.

Perfect loan deal in every sense as long as they play him.

The club that turned Eden Hazard into a top talent...

Bit surprised we're letting him go out unless we have another attacking player coming in? Either that or not letting anyone else leave? COuld be a good move for his development though, it will be nice to be able to see him play week in, week out

BigOscar said:
Bit surprised we're letting him go out unless we have another attacking player coming in? Either that or not letting anyone else leave? COuld be a good move for his development though, it will be nice to be able to see him play week in, week out
The Sanchez gap ;)

Playing regularly would be better for him than bits and bobs with us next season.

I just hope that this is a loan that works out almost all of our loanees seem to have a nightmare one way or other.

Hi,

I'm a Lille fan and in France we just had the information that Lopes is having a medical to join Lille for a year.

We don't know anything about this player but I saw i scored a goal for his first game and two assists for his first starting game (and i assume he's a big prospect with the amount of posts on this thread :D)

What can you say about him ? Is he a winger or a 10 ? How high do you rate him atm ?

Sorry for my english and thanks for your replies ! :)

Braff said:
Hi,

I'm a Lille fan and in France we just had the information that Lopes is having a medical to join Lille for a year.

We don't know anything about this player but I saw i scored a goal for his first game and two assists for his first starting game (and i assume he's a big prospect with the amount of posts on this thread :D)

What can you say about him ? Is he a winger or a 10 ? How high do you rate him atm ?

Sorry for my english and thanks for your replies ! :)
Welcome. Your English is better than most on here!

He's an attacking midfield player so probably most similar to Samir Nasri. He's a very exciting player who needs games in a good team in a decent league so in that respect I'm pleased he's going to you. I am surprised we've let him go for a year as I expected him to be in the Champions League squad, as one of the young players.

blue b4 the moon said:
Playing regularly would be better for him than bits and bobs with us next season.

I just hope that this is a loan that works out almost all of our loanees seem to have a nightmare one way or other.

Don't think that's fair, Rekik and Huws both had decent loans last year, as it seems did Evans at Crewe. These loans just sort out the wheat from the chaff, like the Rusnak's of this world.

Thanks for your answer !

According what i read on this forum and others, it seems he's one of top talent for Portugal.

If he really comes to Lille I think it could be a great deal for Lille, Man City and the player, as you said our league is becoming more and more competitive, and i think he can get a lot of playing time in our squad, as our offensive line is pretty poor. We managed to clinch a 3rd spot last year because of our excellent defense and midfield, but we have a lack of talent in offense, our 10 is awful since 2 years (Marvin Martin, who was supposed to be the best 10 in France since ZIdane...) , and Kalou is leaving this summer, so he can be a starter, alongside Origi and Roux, or at least be the first solution on the bench.

Very surprised at this move considering our HG requirements.However,on the face of it,Lille are as good an option as any for development going off their track record....... so,all the best Ronny,do yourself and us proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.