Marcos Lopes

What do we think about this new link with Lyon who are looking to buy or loan with an option to buy?

We'd be stupid to let him go, looked very comfortable when he played on tour and can play in a number of positions, also he is the only club trained hg player in our first team.

The more I think about the possibility of us getting rid of Rony it makes lass sense he has been the poster boy for 3 years, the example to all the scholars to see what they can archive if they apply themselves so for us to ship him out at 20 after a great debut and an even better full debut followed by an impressive loan spel baring injury of course it would just undermine everything that has been said and done around our new academy completely, I get that if he was shit but he is good enough for a squad place and is on low wages so why would we sell?

wouldn't be suprised if he left, pelligrini isn't going to play him in the first team. He doesn't want to play just cup games. Unless we get a manager who actually plays youth then i think most of them will end up leaving. I can bet that it will be kompany and mangala most of the time instead of denayer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.