Marek Hamsik

Ireland8989 said:
Forzacitizens said:
both are midfielders, datolo is argentinian. I like a full back called Motta who plays far milan, watched him in the u21 championships, also there is a player called Giovinco, not sure who he plays for now but he is very skillfull, similar to Zola in a way

Motta plays for Roma. not Inter they got Zambrotta at right back!

Ireland there is one that odes play for Inter unless they loaned him to Roma, there's Marco Motta and Thiago Motta

Ireland8989 said:
Forzacitizens said:
both are midfielders, datolo is argentinian. I like a full back called Motta who plays far milan, watched him in the u21 championships, also there is a player called Giovinco, not sure who he plays for now but he is very skillfull, similar to Zola in a way

I think he means Abate.

Barry's left peg said:
Ireland8989 said:

Ireland there is one that odes play for Inter unless they loaned him to Roma, there's Marco Motta and Thiago Motta

sorry a missunderstanding. of course Thago motta(brazilian) plays for inter and the u21-italian player Marco Motta plays for Roma (not milan or inter).

Ireland8989 said:
Barry's left peg said:

sorry a missunderstanding. of course Thago motta(brazilian) plays for inter and the u21-italian player Marco Motta plays for Roma (not milan).

glad to help Ireland do u watch alot of Seria A footy?

Barry's left peg said:
Ireland8989 said:
sorry a missunderstanding. of course Thago motta(brazilian) plays for inter and the u21-italian player Marco Motta plays for Roma (not milan).

Im from Sweden and they show PL, La Liga and Seria A here on tv so i watch all the leagues but mostly PL!

I would be the happiest guy in my country if City signed Hamsik cuz hes real quality and gonna be a big star!

Ireland8989 said:
Barry's left peg said:

Im from Sweden and they show PL, La Liga and Seria A here on tv so i watch all the leagues but mostly PL!

I would be the happiest in my country if City signed Hamsik cuz hes real quality and gonna be a big star!

who's doing well in the Swedish league atm? any youngsters we should be looking out for?

Barry's left peg said:
Ireland8989 said:

I would be the happiest in my country if City signed Hamsik cuz hes real quality and gonna be a big star!

who's doing well in the Swedish league atm? any youngsters we should be looking out for?

The Swedish league is very poor at the moment cuz dutch teams buy every talented young player all the time.
the most talented young player at the moment in the swedish league must be Emir Bajrami who plays in Elfsborg. Played very good in the u21s last summer and Lazio are interested in him.

But Rasmus Elm who plays in AZ Alkmar is very very talented and gets better and better. Already a national team regular and in Sweden young players dont get the chance in the full national team very often! (was actually linked with City in the summer)

dont think neither of them are ready for City tough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.