Mario at the petrol station(merged)

Re: Latest Balotelli Rumour

blumoonrisen said:
Freestyler said:
Just heard he paid for everyone's petrol in a station.

Don't know where or when exactly, but definitely was tonight.

More to follow soon i reckon.

Ha ha...! def tonight..? funny that the story broke this afternoon.. sorry fella!

Just what i was told...

Re: Mario at the petrol station

yeseye said:
It could be worthwhile stalking our Mario!

Its all bull Shit what next Mario hands out 50 pound notes dressed as kermit the frog! I love Mario but come on we all no its bull Shit.

Re: Mario at the petrol station

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
No 57 in the Balotelli load of bollocks stories. Rich or not why the fuck would anyone do that?

Because he isnt a misserable bugger like you ???

I was just taking a look at a Bugatti Veyron in white while admiring some diamond Rolex watches

Guess who walks in Mario, after giving me a kiss and patting my bum he wrote me out a check for £100,000 and then paid for the Bugatti and 4 Rolex watches. When i told him i could not afford the insurance on the car he said "no problems i will pay" before nobbing my missus, shooting the sales attendant and marrying a priest that was just walking past the shop

I have no reason to lie, best day of my life

And what a great shame that there is a lack of photos from these 'top' stories.

I was at Citys training ground when Mario turned up. He went and got his training gear on, did some training, showered, changed and then went home.

Ha ha - Super Mario what a star!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.