Mario at the petrol station(merged)

Re: Mario at the petrol station

noely said:
browny33 said:
I was in Greggs in Harpurhey, he came in and bought everybody a steak bake and a drink of your own choice. Lovely bloke.

Then like a modern day pied piper he led everyone into the local Wilkinsons and allowed everyone in the shop to pick themselves one present, up the value of £4.99.

Really
this is true I was there with my £4.99 i got a mop and bucket and a bag of curtain hooks
funny thing is i didnt need the hooks

Superb!

Ok, I went to Warrington IKEA last night with the girlfriend (has to be done now and again lads, be fair) and got there about 6:30pm. Lad at the entrance who was handing out the IKEA bags was talking to another bloke about Mario leaving just seconds before (trying to get out the entrance door the plonker). Got talking to the lad and obviously a big City fan. I have no reason to not believe him as he was cockahoop because he helped him get out the door and Mario shook his hand.

As we left another IKEA lad was talking about Mario buying petrol for people at the nearby BP garage. This one I wouldn't like to say yay or nay about but it would have been about 7:30pm by then.

Anyway, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's all bollocks like a lot of posters seem to have done.

tamworthblue said:
Ok, I went to Warrington IKEA last night with the girlfriend (has to be done now and again lads, be fair) and got there about 6:30pm. Lad at the entrance who was handing out the IKEA bags was talking to another bloke about Mario leaving just seconds before (trying to get out the entrance door the plonker). Got talking to the lad and obviously a big City fan. I have no reason to not believe him as he was cockahoop because he helped him get out the door and Mario shook his hand.

As we left another IKEA lad was talking about Mario buying petrol for people at the nearby BP garage. This one I wouldn't like to say yay or nay about but it would have been about 7:30pm by then.

Anyway, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's all bollocks like a lot of posters seem to have done.
I would as the original story was he was buying petrol for people in Baguley. Although maybe he is just randomly driving around greater manchester buying people petrol.......<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am --<br /><br />
tamworthblue said:

I would as the original story was he was buying petrol for people in Baguley. Although maybe he is just randomly driving around greater manchester buying people petrol.......

bluesmith said:
tamworthblue said:

I would as the original story was he was buying petrol for people in Baguley. Although maybe he is just randomly driving around greater manchester buying people petrol.......

-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am --

tamworthblue said:

Don't know about the original story...this is just what seems to have happened last night (Tuesday 10th) about 6:30pm. It's why I was careful to put the times in.

Edited. Oops, last night was Tuesday.

tamworthblue said:
bluesmith said:
tamworthblue said:

-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am --

tamworthblue said:

Don't know about the original story...this is just what seems to have happened last night (Monday 10th) about 6:30pm. It's why I was careful to put the times in.

Mario helping the people of Manchester after Christmas since 2012

It's all true. I was there and he went round and filled everyones car with petrol, paid and drove off.

The bastard didn't check though as I have a diesel and now my car is fooked. Bloody do-gooder.

Limmer said:
It's all true. I was there and he went round and filled everyones car with petrol, paid and drove off.

The bastard didn't check though as I have a diesel and now my car is fooked. Bloody do-gooder.

Piss taker! Actually, the girlfriend made me laugh when she said 'Do you think he was looking at the bathroom fittings?' with no hint of humour whatsoever.

tamworthblue said:

Would of been more believeable if you had said the ikea in ashton!

my rag mate from work claims he was in a resturaunt just before xmas and that mario came in and paid for everyones drinks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.