Mario Balotelli - genuine question

Absolutely sweet goal tonight, didn't even have to kick it just sort of push it on in with the inside of his foot, class. 10 goals in 14 now?

And as usual another joke of a yellow card making his stats look even worse than they are.

FantasyIreland said:
ITV just about to explain why he was ' a mixed bag' tonight,Should be interesting...

Watching it too, already taking the shine off it with how weakend Villa was.

Thought he was great tonight for me his talent was never in question but for his own good I was praying he could control his temper a bit because I felt he was making himself a target for other players and the refs. Tonight he was brilliant!! Hell, he even stopped the Yaya situation getting out of hand!! He clapped the fans when he was subbed, smiled etc, I thought he was still the cocky Mario we all love but smart with it. Well played Mario!!!!

Notice how the wanker on ITV described the Rooney elbow as a "non incident" and then tried to make a big deal about Balo until the pundits said it was not intentional.

Try again next time. Balo is pure class.

Balti said:
took it brilliantly

he smiled too and applauded the fans as he came off

but that doesn't fit the description of those with an agenda of course so they just bang on regardless..... yawn
It's annoying that fans buy into it to. He's a top top talent, not potentially, he was born with it and he knows it. if we can develop that talent into a regular performer we're in for a treat. I suspect a lot of the 'not smiling because goals are what he does' is an image he likes to project (you can see him grinning like a cheshire cat in the huddle after his Villa goals in the league) but I'll be happy if he lives by it.

lastmanback said:
Still think he's lazy and not showing enough effort.

Effort? You mean like running around like a headless chicken? Even Tevez is doing much less of that these days. 10 in 14. Bellamy was supposed to have had this absolutely wonderful season last season and he got what 11 goals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.