Mario Balotelli - genuine question

So annoying, I was expecting to read some good praise for Mario's goal and brilliant attitude today. He even stopped Yaya and Dunne kicking off!
His goal was absolutely superb - top drawer!
I thought he was fantastic today :)

What do I get? The usual suspects harping on about his "poor attitude" and "liability".

Shitbags...

his goal was world class tonigh and won a few headers.

AND when he was subbed he seemed to be fine with it i really hope that the end of all this he is always angry, needs to sort his temper out and hates being here stuff.

lets get behind the lad.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 pm --<br /><br />
the--dud said:
So annoying, I was expecting to read some good praise for Mario's goal and brilliant attitude today. He even stopped Yaya and Dunne kicking off!

What do I get? The usual suspects harping on about his "poor attitude" and "liability".

Shitbags...

top post mate!

took it brilliantly

he smiled too and applauded the fans as he came off

but that doesn't fit the description of those with an agenda of course so they just bang on regardless..... yawn

Balti said:
took it brilliantly

but that doesn't fit the description of those with an agenda of course so they just bang on regardless..... yawn

this he smiles and does not sulk when he comes off and people still moan. just shows he cant win mate!

greeny-ctid said:
Balti said:
took it brilliantly

this he smiles and does not sulk when he comes off and people still moan. just shows he cant win mate!

he'll win easy mate

there is too class in his foot

are the moaners that really cant win (nor get a life)

the--dud said:

Shitbags...

Fantastic goal and was good to seem him split dunne and yaya up, hes special and i hope he stays and becomes one of the best player in the world if not the best because he can be that good. Out of our three fowards hes the one who i feel most at easy with if hes upfront alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.