Mario Balotelli - genuine question

didactic said:
Yet Shrek can elbow players right in front of the ref without so much as a yellow card. Mario gets slagged off for not smiling. Ha

*laughs*

Well to suggest no one is slagging Rooney off is inaccuarte at best.This has caused mass outrage with the only people defending the incident being the Rag management.

The ref(who genuinely may not have seen it) and FA have yet to comment,lets wait and see......

FFS what was he bought for? To score goals. NOT to smile at the cameras FFS. And when you play Tevez Dzeko AND Balotelli, not everyone can score! (although i wish they would) he through his gloves/snood to the floor in frustration NOT anger FFS. but leave it to the red tops to distort everything for the benefit of selling papers. Even a Blue in my company got caught up in it and was saying "why doesnt he smile"? FFS , it is NOT the X factor here. Support anyone in the shirt. end of.

FantasyIreland said:
Well to suggest no one is slagging Rooney off is inaccuarte at best.This has caused mass outrage with the only people defending the incident being the Rag management.

The ref(who genuinely may not have seen it) and FA have yet to comment,lets wait and see......

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...arge-wayne-rooney-over-incident-in-manchester

FA will not charge Wayne Rooney over incident in Manchester United clash with Wigan
Authorities powerless to deal with elbow on McCarthy
By Alex Richards
28 Feb 2011 13:02:00

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney will not face action by the FA despite video footage appearing to show the 25-year-old elbowing Wigan midfielder James McCarthy in the head.

However, as referee Mark Clattenburg saw the incident, and gave only a free-kick to the home side, under their own legislation the FA are powerless to punish Rooney.

The governing body were today in contact with the official, who has told the FA that he dealt with the incident in an appropriate manner, much to the anger of Wigan boss Roberto Martinez.

mario is clearly one of the most talented players in world football.....potentially.

he has it all.

Unfortunately he also has a negative reputation which is partly down to the media but is in no way helped out by some of the ways he behaves....throwing his arms around in disgust when he misses, arguing with the ref's, barely reacting when he scores....all this rightly or wrongly gives off a bad impression of himself.

He will be a constant target for the media/ref's/other players......they wil use his reputation against him. He needs to realise that he is doing himself no favours whatsoever. Until he changes his attitude and stops acting like he has a huge chip on his shoulder then he will not reach his potential

simon23 said:
mario is clearly one of the most talented players in world football.....potentially.

he has it all.

Unfortunately he also has a negative reputation which is partly down to the media but is in no way helped out by some of the ways he behaves....throwing his arms around in disgust when he misses, arguing with the ref's, barely reacting when he scores....all this rightly or wrongly gives off a bad impression of himself.

He will be a constant target for the media/ref's/other players......they wil use his reputation against him. He needs to realise that he is doing himself no favours whatsoever. Until he changes his attitude and stops acting like he has a huge chip on his shoulder then he will not reach his potential

I understand what you're saying about not helping himself but if Rooney can elbow someone in the face on the pitch and get away with it then Balotelli can throw him arms about all he likes espcially when he's denied blatant decisions.

watch the replay, he didn't elbow. He was trying to gain possession while holding off the defender. That is why he was smiling when the defender was on the floor acting like somebody had 2-pieced(1 - 2 combo...lol) him.

Mancini asked if Balotelli's been listening to him: "no. He never listens. But that's not important if he plays well."

All of our strikers are scoring. That's all I (and I assume they) care about.

I like Mario's unpredictability. He's random. It works for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.