Mario Balotelli

Citizen Green

The Times reporting that we will making a move for him (aswell as Hamsik)

Simple question would you want Balotelli at City after his attitude at Inter this season?

It's a yes from me, Mancini gave him his big chance and he apparently lookes up to Mancio alot. Think he will be a superstar aslong as he is managed correctly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GblantbjoEc[/youtube]

This comment below the video worried me

What a fucking joke Mario Balotelli is, he doesn't give a fuck about anything other than himself, he makes players like Ibrahimovic and Adebayor look hard working

great goalscoring record considering a. he's 19 and b. Italy is one of the more stingier leagues in the world.

I can't argue for or against his attitude but I'd have to believe not being racially abused week in, week out will only help him.

Andouble said:
great goalscoring record considering a. he's 19 and b. Italy is one of the more stingier leagues in the world.

I can't argue for or against his attitude but I'd have to believe not being racially abused week in, week out will only help him.
True point!

Mancini will sort out his head, he would have less abuse in England.

Still young. I think a personality change is still possible. There is much less racism in England than in Italy, so I think it will be a much more positive working experience for him. Would love to see him prosper in the sky blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.