Mario Balotelli

100%.

Stupid amount of potential and amazing vision and can be very clinical.

His behaviour has been wrong at Inter, but he's worked with Mancini before so our manager would know how to control his temprament and stop him pressing the self-destruct button.

To be honest, I reckon I'd have an attitude if my own fans were screaming racist shit at me every week.

Balotelli looks a superb prospect. Of course he isn't yet the finished article and is bound for frustration and magic in equal measure. He seems also to fit RM's transfer criteria perfectly.

All this about Balotelli getting abuse week in week out, because he is black is a load of bollocks. Its because he's an idiot, thats why. Ronaldo got booed at every visiting ground after the World Cup, thats like saying he got it because he is Portuguese or foreign. Italy have had black players play for them, Fabio Liverani won a few caps for the senior team, and Stefano Okaka, on loan at Fulham, plays for the U21's. Neither of them got racial abuse every weekend, because they were black players representing Italy. I personally am a bit wary of him. If Mourinho one of the best coaches out there, who has handled lots of big egos in his time, and Zanetti, one of the most professional, and respected players in the game, are having a go at you, you know somethings not quite right.

Unknown_Genius said:
All this about Balotelli getting abuse week in week out, because he is black is a load of bollocks. Its because he's an idiot, thats why. Ronaldo got booed at every visiting ground after the World Cup, thats like saying he got it because he is Portuguese or foreign. Italy have had black players play for them, Fabio Liverani won a few caps for the senior team, and Stefano Okaka, on loan at Fulham, plays for the U21's. Neither of them got racial abuse every weekend, because they were black players representing Italy. I personally am a bit wary of him. If Mourinho one of the best coaches out there, who has handled lots of big egos in his time, and Zanetti, one of the most professional, and respected players in the game, are having a go at you, you know somethings not quite right.

This is the best post in the thread so far, however, as immature as Balotelli is he has not received the protection and support from Mourinho and the Inter Milan hierarchy that he should. There have also been significant problems with Davide Santon, Balotelli's problems are not unprecedented during this Inter administration. It should also be noted that he didn't act like this under Mancini's stewardship.

As for racism, he will get racial abuse from elements of many clubs' supporters, however, the abuse isn't racially motivated. They are abusing him because they think he's a **** but the chants they then direct at him use racist terminology. There are numerous black players plying their trade in the Serie A that receive no racist abuse at all however if the fans don't like you and you happen to be black the chants you are subjected to will be racial in nature.

Do I want Balotelli at Manchester City? He honestly has the potential to be better than any player at the club. He is extremely strong, quick, skilled, a good passer, a good finisher, excellent at set pieces and when motivated he will work very hard. I think Manchester City is the best club for him, working under Mancini and he could be the type of player that elevates the club to the next level.

no i wouldnt have this guy

he is too hit and miss.......he is not consistantly good enough for what we need

he has a lot of baggage and a very bad attitude......

dont care if he has played under RM before....the premiership is a very different league and he wouldnt cut it in the prem even with RM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.