Mario Balotelli

Certainly looks decent enough in the clips to make an improvement for us.
As for hois attitude, Bellars is renowned for being abit shit in that department and lets be fair, he aint been a bad egg for us.

He's an idiot and he's over-rated. Constantly bickering with his own team mates, with the fans, with his manager, with the referee. I wouldn't mind if he was top quality, but his ego far outweighs his skills set.

I love how some don't want Gerrard or Ibrahimovic, yet they'd welcome this clown with open arms.

ono said:
He's an idiot and he's over-rated. Constantly bickering with his own team mates, with the fans, with his manager, with the referee. I wouldn't mind if he was top quality, but his ego far outweighs his skills set.

I love how some don't want Gerrard or Ibrahimovic, yet they'd welcome this clown with open arms.

Gerrard brilliant but for me the wrong age for us at this time, Ibra, well if you think ade is lazy,(which i dont), check this guy out!
Mark lawrenson came up with a stat from one game where ibrahimovic only covered 400m more than the keeper in a 90 min game!!
as for ballotelli ive not seen enough to comment.

New country, new club, knows the gaffer and will be a more 'rounded' player in the EPL. Imagine scoring that goal he scored against Ruban Kazan here v the Rags? Top quality yep i'd have him over one or two others we either have or are linked with. My only worry is that he looks like Micah!!! :-)

ono said:

Ok fella you get racially abused week in week out and we'll see what it does to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.