Mario Balotelli

IlDivinCodino said:
There are numerous black players plying their trade in the Serie A that receive no racist abuse at all however if the fans don't like you and you happen to be black the chants you are subjected to will be racial in nature.
Wow, they sound so enlightened over there.

Reminds me of the kind of confidence Sturridge had/has at such a young age, its a very good quality if its vented properly.

For sure, sign him up.
Looks like more classier then the studge, attitude is about the same.
Mancini and a move to Man City would be good for the kid. Exactly the type of signings we want to make...

PSmyth07 said:
Yeh, it'll just be good when Balotelli lines up side by side with Micah.

they must have been separated at birth. i think we need a photos of them side by side

Talk of Mario Balotelli going to Manchester City “does not exist. He will not go to City,” insisted his agent.

The newspaper reports that emerged around Europe today suggested the unsettled Inter striker would reunite with his former Coach Roberto Mancini at Eastlands.

“This possibility does not exist,” slammed Mino Raiola on Tuttomercatoweb.

“There has been no contact and Mario will not go to City. We will only discuss Balotelli’s future with the club after the Champions League Final in Madrid.

“Right now the player must remain concentrated solely and exclusively on the last two games of the season.

“That is precisely what Jose Mourinho asked for. Mario has always been at the disposal of the squad and will be again in Siena and Madrid.”

So Super Mario who believes he is bigger than Inter who are in the Chumps Final lest we forget

Would come to us, i mean come on lads he would implode more than robinho and be playing for marseille in 2 seasons time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.