Mario Balotelli

TGR said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Three reasons why Balo is a legend

'Why Always Me' goal against the rags in the 1-6 Demolition Derby

Winking at Camel Gob in the FA Semi

Balo's little touch through to Aguero for the league winning goal

And getting sent off against Arsenal so we could go on a run and win the league ;-)

And getting sent off against Kiev to clear our diary for the raggy semi.

Overall he had his chance a bit like Ade at Spurs and either couldn't hack it or couldn't be arsed.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Three reasons why Balo is a legend

'Why Always Me' goal against the rags in the 1-6 Demolition Derby

Winking at Camel Gob in the FA Semi

Balo's little touch through to Aguero for the league winning goal
It's telling that only 1 of those 3 reasons have anything to do with the actual game of football, where a player should only ever be judged on whether he is a legend or not. At the end of the day his t shirt and wink mean nothing other than for 5 minutes of fun at the time. A legend they do not make. A pass through to a player, regardless of what the outcome was, doesn't make him a legend. If Balotelli hadn't been sent off against Arsenal or banned for petulant stamping on an opponents head, maybe his so called talent may have won us the league prior to the very last seconds of the season, though i doubt it. He may be a 'legend' to the X Box generation, but that means fuck all really as it's for all the wrong reasons.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
It's purely subjective - I liked him, but I can see why others didn't.
I do however find the sight of City fans pulling ex-players apart to be somewhat distasteful and sad.
Unless that player is Barry Silkman, in which case they can forward him Collymore's death threats.
Yep, I'm with you on this mate - though the posters who rip him on here are the same ones over and over and I pretty much have the opposite opinions of them on the majority of things City so all good.

Pablo1 said:
I do however find the sight of City fans pulling ex-players apart to be somewhat distasteful and sad.
Unless that player is Barry Silkman, in which case they can forward him Collymore's death threats.
Yep, I'm with you on this mate - though the posters who rip him on here are the same ones over and over and I pretty much have the opposite opinions of them on the majority of things City so all good.
Doesn't mean you're right, or the others are. It's just an opinion. So err yeah, all good.

Pigeonho said:
Pablo1 said:
Doesn't mean you're right, or the others are. It's just an opinion. So err yeah, all good.
I didn't say I'm right, just that those who slag him off on here tend to be posters who names I look at and think "oh, that miserable **** again" so yep, err, all good.

Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
Pablo1 said:
I didn't say I'm right, just that those who slag him off on here tend to be posters who names I look at and think "oh, that miserable **** again" so yep, err, all good.
lol

Pigeonho said:
Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
lol
:-)

I loved the guy although I wouldn't want him back but I bet those who didn't rate him would dread seeing him turn up at Chelsea.

wayne71 said:
I loved the guy although I wouldn't want him back but I bet those who didn't rate him would dread seeing him turn up at Chelsea.
Not at all. It would end in tears, him and Mourinho. I've seen his replacement come in and do something he didn't - take the league by the actual bollocks and rip it up a new arsehole. Him going to Chelsea, Arsenal, United or anyone else wouldn't bother me at all, because he wouldn't do said bollock-grabbing, arse-ripping. He would do the odd bit of genius, then do fuck all the rest of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.