Mario Balotelli

Imagine if he went to the rags. The press would change their fucking tune overnight and he would be heralded as the new Cantona. The media would be lining up to excuse his indiscretions and at the same time lauding every fucking touch of the ball as the work of a genius.

stony said:
Imagine if he went to the rags. The press would change their fucking tune overnight and he would be heralded as the new Cantona. The media would be lining up to excuse his indiscretions and at the same time lauding every fucking touch of the ball as the work of a genius.
As desperate as they are, I don't think even the vermin would entertain taking him on. The guy is obviously talented (to a degree), but he's too unreliable and inconsistent. And to those who say ''he's only young, he'll grow out of it''; he's 23 years old. He's not a kid any more. If he was going to grow out of it, he would have done so by now

wayne71 said:
I loved the guy although I wouldn't want him back but I bet those who didn't rate him would dread seeing him turn up at Chelsea.

Far from it. He'd turn it on and off for Chelsea whenever he felt like it and then leave after 18 months of pranking London en masse with a crew of equally juvenile reprobates following him around. There's not a chance that our present regime would tolerate another attention seeking prick causing division wherever he goes.

He's not right in the head. End of.

jimharri said:
stony said:
As desperate as they are, I don't think even the vermin would entertain taking him on. The guy is obviously talented (to a degree), but he's too unreliable and inconsistent. And to those who say ''he's only young, he'll grow out of it''; he's 23 years old. He's not a kid any more. If he was going to grow out of it, he would have done so by now

Spot on. Mario is just a thick twat who takes the piss, and shows hints of promise but he never delivers. Even Mancini had no time for him in the end, he will be rich and well known (he is an attention seeker and enjoys the fame, though I wouldn't personally) and so it won't bother him much if his career doesn't turn out how it might have if he had been more professional. He rarely has any class, behaves like a gangster gets into stupid situations and lets his teammates down. It was an experience whilst he was here, I wanted him to succeed whilst he was here and I appreciated him as a player, (probably thought too highly of him) but I am glad he has gone- AN has been a superb buy, even if Jo-Jo isn't a successful signing I will never lament Mario's departure, it was time to say good bye.

Pigeonho said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Three reasons why Balo is a legend

'Why Always Me' goal against the rags in the 1-6 Demolition DerbyWinking at Camel Gob in the FA Semi

Balo's little touch through to Aguero for the league winning goal
It's telling that only 1 of those 3 reasons have anything to do with the actual game of football, where a player should only ever be judged on whether he is a legend or not. At the end of the day his t shirt and wink mean nothing other than for 5 minutes of fun at the time. A legend they do not make. A pass through to a player, regardless of what the outcome was, doesn't make him a legend. If Balotelli hadn't been sent off against Arsenal or banned for petulant stamping on an opponents head, maybe his so called talent may have won us the league prior to the very last seconds of the season, though i doubt it. He may be a 'legend' to the X Box generation, but that means fuck all really as it's for all the wrong reasons.

Eh?

IanBishopsHaircut said:

'Why Always Me' goal against the rags in the 1-6 Demolition Derby

Winking at Camel Gob in the FA Semi

not a legend but happy memories for sure lol

why.jpg

too good for the rags anyway and wouldn't drop down a level or two

needs champions league football tbh

Barcon said:
Pigeonho said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

'Why Always Me' goal against the rags in the 1-6 Demolition DerbyWinking at Camel Gob in the FA Semi

It's telling that only 1 of those 3 reasons have anything to do with the actual game of football, where a player should only ever be judged on whether he is a legend or not. At the end of the day his t shirt and wink mean nothing other than for 5 minutes of fun at the time. A legend they do not make. A pass through to a player, regardless of what the outcome was, doesn't make him a legend. If Balotelli hadn't been sent off against Arsenal or banned for petulant stamping on an opponents head, maybe his so called talent may have won us the league prior to the very last seconds of the season, though i doubt it. He may be a 'legend' to the X Box generation, but that means fuck all really as it's for all the wrong reasons.

Eh?
Good to see the nightshifts on the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.