Mario Balotelli

Gaylord du Bois said:
Barcon said:
Pigeonho said:
It's telling that only 1 of those 3 reasons have anything to do with the actual game of football, where a player should only ever be judged on whether he is a legend or not. At the end of the day his t shirt and wink mean nothing other than for 5 minutes of fun at the time. A legend they do not make. A pass through to a player, regardless of what the outcome was, doesn't make him a legend. If Balotelli hadn't been sent off against Arsenal or banned for petulant stamping on an opponents head, maybe his so called talent may have won us the league prior to the very last seconds of the season, though i doubt it. He may be a 'legend' to the X Box generation, but that means fuck all really as it's for all the wrong reasons.

Eh?
Good to see the nightshifts on the ball.

Just getting in, 5:00pm here. Fridge full of beer and no wife for a couple of hours. Dropped my case of beer on the front step getting my City circle plaque out of the mailbox. Broke 7 beers. Mixed emotions for an hour or so ;)

Barcon said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Barcon said:
Good to see the nightshifts on the ball.

Just getting in, 5:00pm here. Fridge full of beer and no wife for a couple of hours. Dropped my case of beer on the front step getting my City circle plaque out of the mailbox. Broke 7 beers. Mixed emotions for an hour or so ;)
Someone's gonna have to pay for 'the lost seven' :-)

Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
wayne71 said:
I loved the guy although I wouldn't want him back but I bet those who didn't rate him would dread seeing him turn up at Chelsea.
Would love it, he is a complete liability.
Yep and we've a trophy or two that proves it.
And I'm sure we will win many more without him.

United won the league by 11 point with Cleverley in the team, doesnt mean I would want to sign him.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Would love it, he is a complete liability.
Yep and we've a trophy or two that proves it.
And I'm sure we will win many more without him.

United won the league by 11 point with Cleverley in the team, doesnt mean I would want to sign him.
I'm sure we will but he can't ever be glossed over no matter how many coats some want to put on him.

Gaylord du Bois said:
I'm sure we will but he can't ever be glossed over no matter how many coats some want to put on him.

I think some would be happier if we could just erase Mancini, Balotelli and our title winning season from history. Bizarre stuff.

wayne71 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I think some would be happier if we could just erase Mancini, Balotelli and our title winning season from history. Bizarre stuff.
Odd ain't it? Still at least the kids and grand kids will be able to appreciate what went before the bullshit devides and the petty politics,

wayne71 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Sadly for those sad twats they can't and never will :-)

Trust me like most I have moved on.

However, I was 14 when Tueart scored his overhead kick in the League Cup Final against Newcastle.

I was 48 years old when the bloke you are all deriding,abusing and generally not being very nice about was voted man of the match on (apart from the birth of my only child) what was the greatest day of my life. The Cup Final against Stoke; it will always mean more to me than Aguerooooo day or any potential quadruple.

All through my thirties and for the most part of my forties I thought City would never win another trophy.

Mario is my candle in the wind.

Mario is the Terry Thomas of football, cannot trust the cad and wouldn't give him your last tenner or let him take the mrs to the pictures but you cannot but help like the guy

Everytime i see the fucker it brings a smile to my face

Everyone who gives him shit is a miserable fucker, his stay was brief but worth the frustration

I wish the nut job nothing but the best and i hope he destroy's england in the world cup

ifiwasarichfan said:
Trust me like most I have moved on.

However, I was 14 when Tueart scored his overhead kick in the League Cup Final against Newcastle.

I was 48 years old when the bloke you are all deriding,abusing and generally not being very nice about was voted man of the match on (apart from the birth of my only child) what was the greatest day of my life. The Cup Final against Stoke; it will always mean more to me than Aguerooooo day or any potential quadruple.

All through my thirties and for the most part of my forties I thought City would never win another trophy.

Mario is my candle in the wind.

^ ^
Agree. Totally, completely agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.