Mario Balotelli

Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:
Skashion said:
Do you really? Just seems as if Pidge has been lecturing people who like Balotelli based on personality rather than ability when undoubtedly Balotelli at 23 has already achieved what David White could only dream of. I have no problems at all with people preferring personality to ability when it comes to favourite players. Mine are Balotelli, Goater and Shaunny Wright-Philips. In our current squad, Zaba. Difference being I don't lecture people on it from a giant mountain of self-defeating hypocrisy.
Not lecturing anyone you soft ****.
From the man who thinks his brother's dog sees ghosts. Funny.
What the fuck has that got to do with anything?

Pigeonho said:
I think only the softest of people believe in ghosts, especially that dogs are in tune with the world of spirits and hence see the ghosts we can't. I think too, only the softest of people want Mark Hughes to go to Chelsea and win the title just to shove it back in our faces. Strikes me that both qualities indicate someone who's a bit soft themselves really.

Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:
I think only the softest of people believe in ghosts, especially that dogs are in tune with the world of spirits and hence see the ghosts we can't. I think too, only the softest of people want Mark Hughes to go to Chelsea and win the title just to shove it back in our faces. Strikes me that both qualities indicate someone who's a bit soft themselves really.
Right.

Pigeonho said:
Bilboblue said:
Skashion said:
and David White never had Balotelli's medal cabinet, nor played in a European Championship final having put two past Germany en-route, nor earned Man of the Match in an FA Cup Final, or was a Balon d'Or nominee. Ironically, these are all football reasons to prefer Balotelli and yet you've insisted on lecturing us for the past however many pages about how people only love Balotelli for his personality when in fact your favourite player is nowhere near the best footballer to have played for us but instead because of his personality... Brilliant. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the the wacky world of Pigeonho.

I believe the phrase is: 'Owned'.

Over to you Pidge lol
Really? Pre takeover fan are you?

Errrrrr first game in 81 but don't let that get in the way of you being 'owned'.

Balotelli will always divide opinion.That he has an abundance of talent and potential at his disposal is without question.Whether he will ever knuckle down to develop and fulfil all that potential and talent or go on playing the fool and living life as some sort of playboy/DJ/rap star is another matter.

He has now been at three top football clubs.Inter and AC Milan and ourselves.All three have,or are about to,show him the door prematurely.All three can't be wrong.

For every great goal,performance and honour i can show you five to ten games where he was at best a passenger and at worst a complete waste of space and a detriment to the team while he was on the field.There lies the reason he is soon moved on.

As for Wenger getting the best out of him,wasn't it said that he looked upon Mancini as some sort of father figure, yet he threw all his patience and support back in his face big time,often with a show of utter contempt and disrespect.

paulchapo said:
Balotelli will always divide opinion.That he has an abundance of talent and potential at his disposal is without question.Whether he will ever knuckle down to develop and fulfil all that potential and talent or go on playing the fool and living life as some sort of playboy/DJ/rap star is another matter.

He has now been at three top football clubs.Inter and AC Milan and ourselves.All three have,or are about to,show him the door prematurely.All three can't be wrong.

For every great goal,performance and honour i can show you five to ten games where he was at best a passenger and at worst a complete waste of space and a detriment to the team while he was on the field.There lies the reason he is soon moved on.

As for Wenger getting the best out of him,wasn't it said that he looked upon Mancini as some sort of father figure, yet he threw all his patience and support back in his face big time,often with a show of utter contempt and disrespect.
As far as I know, AC Milan aren't looking to show Balotelli the exit at all. I know a couple of Milan fans and they hold him in high regard. Many would say that his time at Milan has been a success.

Lots of potential, brilliant on his day but didn't put in the required effort most of the time. Will always have a soft spot for him but I think it was mutually beneficial to let him go at the time that we did.

RecklessRob said:
paulchapo said:

As far as I know, AC Milan aren't looking to show Balotelli the exit at all. I know a couple of Milan fans and they hold him in high regard. Many would say that his time at Milan has been a success.

Well it doesn't sound like they are fighting tooth and nail to keep him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.