Mario Balotelli

Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:
To me balotelli will never be able to lace his boots - regardless of the odd good performance, t shirt or fireworks from a balcony. Just my opinion mate.
and David White never had Balotelli's medal cabinet, nor played in a European Championship final having put two past Germany en-route, nor earned Man of the Match in an FA Cup Final, or was a Balon d'Or nominee. Ironically, these are all football reasons to prefer Balotelli and yet you've insisted on lecturing us for the past however many pages about how people only love Balotelli for his personality when in fact your favourite player is nowhere near the best footballer to have played for us but instead because of his personality... Brilliant. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the the wacky world of Pigeonho.
When did I mention Whites personality? Never, that's when. I did however mention his effort.
You do know there are some utter shit players to have major honours? Greening springs to mind. I'm not saying balotelli is shit, but you can put a player in a successful side and the medals will tally up if he's lucky. Mcmanaman for Madrid is another.

Pigeonho said:
Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:
To me balotelli will never be able to lace his boots - regardless of the odd good performance, t shirt or fireworks from a balcony. Just my opinion mate.
and David White never had Balotelli's medal cabinet, nor played in a European Championship final having put two past Germany en-route, nor earned Man of the Match in an FA Cup Final, or was a Balon d'Or nominee. Ironically, these are all football reasons to prefer Balotelli and yet you've insisted on lecturing us for the past however many pages about how people only love Balotelli for his personality when in fact your favourite player is nowhere near the best footballer to have played for us but instead because of his personality... Brilliant. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the the wacky world of Pigeonho.
When did I mention Whites personality? Never, that's when. I did however mention his effort.
You do know there are some utter shit players to have major honours? Greening springs to mind. I'm not saying balotelli is shit, but you can put a player in a successful side and the medals will tally up if he's lucky. Mcmanaman for Madrid is another.

I have to agree with Pige on this one. I still can't leave the Goat out of my favourite ever City eleven. We've had Balotelli, Tevez, Negredo, Dzeko, Aguero, Anelka and more who have all been technically better players but put Goater's effort with Mario's ability and you'd have a World beater. Unfortunately for us and Mario, he chooses not to display this attitude on a consistent basis.

Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:

I believe the phrase is: 'Owned'.

Over to you Pidge lol

Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:
White contributed ten fold what mard arse did and if you think that one pass makes up for all the shit he caused your an idiot

Bilboblue said:
Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:

I believe the phrase is: 'Owned'.

Over to you Pidge lol
Really? Pre takeover fan are you?

Pigeonho said:
Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:
I don't know where you think effort comes from if not personality.

Skashion said:
Pigeonho said:
Skashion said:
I don't know where you think effort comes from if not personality.
I put effort into shagging my wife, it doesn't meant I'm an effort-applying kind of guy in other aspects though. If you can't see the distinction I'm making between White and Balotelli, then fair enough. I know who I enjoyed watching the most.

citykev28 said:
Pigeonho said:
Skashion said:
I have to agree with Pige on this one. I still can't leave the Goat out of my favourite ever City eleven. We've had Balotelli, Tevez, Negredo, Dzeko, Aguero, Anelka and more who have all been technically better players but put Goater's effort with Mario's ability and you'd have a World beater. Unfortunately for us and Mario, he chooses not to display this attitude on a consistent basis.
Do you really? Just seems as if Pidge has been lecturing people who like Balotelli based on personality rather than ability when undoubtedly Balotelli at 23 has already achieved what David White could only dream of. I have no problems at all with people preferring personality to ability when it comes to favourite players. Mine are Balotelli, Goater and Shaunny Wright-Philips. In our current squad, Zaba. Difference being I don't lecture people on it from a giant mountain of self-defeating hypocrisy.

Skashion said:
citykev28 said:
Pigeonho said:
Do you really? Just seems as if Pidge has been lecturing people who like Balotelli based on personality rather than ability when undoubtedly Balotelli at 23 has already achieved what David White could only dream of. I have no problems at all with people preferring personality to ability when it comes to favourite players. Mine are Balotelli, Goater and Shaunny Wright-Philips. In our current squad, Zaba. Difference being I don't lecture people on it from a giant mountain of self-defeating hypocrisy.
Not lecturing anyone you soft ****.

Pigeonho said:
Skashion said:
Not lecturing anyone you soft ****.
From the man who thinks his brother's dog sees ghosts. Funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.