Mario Balotelli

He was up there with the best of them in terms of raw talent. He just didn't have the application of someone like Dave, Sergio, Bernardo or even (dare I say it) KDB. The lad was his own worst enemy, in that regard. The 6-1, the semi final and his only assist in the 12/12 season will live long in the memory, mind.

View attachment 92886
The wink that told wio, united and their fans they were f×cked.

Talking about how unprofessional he was rocking up to training late, walking out talking on his mobile etc but he seems to have a bit of chip on his shoulder with Mancinis treatment of him in comparison to how he treated Mario which is probably fair enough

Balo fuck the assist that pen against Spurs where he should have been sent off , was one of the coolest things I have seen , in fact fuck that it was coolest , Mario did really waste his career and I heard things on the same lines of what Bridge said , but he had more talent in his little toe than unfit fucker , 10.5 million and was blowing before the first half ended , embarrassing

Blackburn away on that roasting hot day.Maybe the game after Carlos went golfing.Mario was brilliant in that second half and went on to produce his best spell of form afterwards.
Sadly only lasted for about 3 months.
If only.

Thought he was a waste of space , he had his second father looking after/ babying him but he still was lazy, he can dine out on about two games , no more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.