Mario Balotelli

Just think at that point in the club's development you've got to accept we had a bunch of eclectic players in various stages of career, skill and temparement and that they all played their part in delivering us silverware most of us couldn't have even dreamed of.

Every one of the class of 2011 and 2012 has my goodwill, you've got to let the bad memories go and let the good ones remain. Mario provided more than enough good memories imo.
I couldn’t give that comment this many words and logic which they so clearly lack …..there’s no way we would have won that crucial title without Edin, Mario and Sergio …..that’s enough for me to be fucking legends for life !

Thought he was a waste of space , he had his second father looking after/ babying him but he still was lazy, he can dine out on about two games , no more
I can’t believe this is the opinion of a sentient being ………are you a bot of some description ? Hahaha

I couldn’t give that comment this many words and logic which they so clearly lack …..there’s no way we would have won that crucial title without Edin, Mario and Sergio …..that’s enough for me to be fucking legends for life !
You forgot Tevez! But yeah, still have to pinch myself at the quality those four had between them. The only striker I'd personally seen at City that got close (in their time at City, I suppose Fowler and Cole had it at much earlier stages) was Anelka. I don't think we've had that much strength in depth since for the striker positions either (negated somewhat by the 4-3-3).

You forgot Tevez! But yeah, still have to pinch myself at the quality those four had between them. The only striker I'd personally seen at City that got close (in their time at City, I suppose Fowler and Cole had it at much earlier stages) was Anelka. I don't think we've had that much strength in depth since for the striker positions either (negated somewhat by the 4-3-3).
I would say Sergio and Carlos had that quality all the time.
Mario and Edin not consistent enough to be in the same class as the other two.
Sure they had their moments but neither were constantly good throughout the seasons they played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.