Mario Eye Surgery Next Week...

ABU inc GDR said:
City pay him 130k per week why didn't he get the surgery done during the break between the Euro's and the start of the season seen as we still pay the players. The eye opp wouldn't have stopped him from partying in Linekers bar in Marbella.

You really can't make this stuff up.typical City!

Or, as is likely, the issue didn't manifest itself until after his holiday

Pam said:
If it's a non invasive laser job, it will be no problem. I had the procedure to correct short-sightedness a few years back. Took next to no time to recover.

But did it help you score more often and improve your attitude?

Phuket Blue said:
Pam said:
If it's a non invasive laser job, it will be no problem. I had the procedure to correct short-sightedness a few years back. Took next to no time to recover.

But did it help you score more often and improve your attitude?

Certainly did.

He apparently didn't want to have the operation but he was brow beaten into it lol.

If this has been an on going problem, could he not have got it fucking sorted after the euros? Now we're missing him for a month and will be left with Dzeko on the pitch. Jesus, I hope this doesn't bite us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.