Mario fire????

bluejean1 said:
According to a Manchester Evening News report a firework was ignited at Marios' house but it was not set alight by him, the newspaper makes that clear, there was smoke damage to a bathroom, the smoke set off a detector which alerted the emergency services.
So although Mario has some nutty friends he is not being blamed for this incident. Having said this I hope he puts a "rocket" under ManU tomorrow and gives a sparkling performance. Just don't get into any trouble at O.T. Mario and have a great game.

Whose fireworks were they? I'm not sure I'd let anyone in to my home if I believed they'd behave like that. Playing with fireworks is the mark of a complete shit. Scally bastards do it on Council Estates.

This is one of the times I'm thankful I'm not wealthy enough to live next door to someone like him.

ooo balotelli hes a striker hes good at darts an allergy to grass and when he plays hes fucking class he sets off fireworks out the window of his bath

johnmc said:
VinnieKomp said:
ooo balotelli hes a striker hes good at darts an allergy to grass and when he plays hes fucking class he sets off fireworks out the window of his bath

His bath has windows. Nutty fucker

my bath has a window!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.