Mario fire????

BLUEMATT23 said:
Can't believe some of you are making a laugh and joke about this tbh!. ITS NOT FUNNY in the slightest.

Fireworks are a bloody nuisance I hate them and so do loads of other people and you are not suppose to set them off after 11pm so Id be really pissed off if I was a neighbour of his.

I don't believe the newspaper reports tbh & i reckon it's him.
The guys a ticking time bomb (no pun intended) and I'll never trust him. Can we trust him tomorrow in the Derby?, Im not so sure.
Oh shut it you old boring fart.

Berkovic_blue said:
Fanny Fart said:
Just had the ful story off a mate.

Fire service were called around midnight to Ballotelli's gaff on oak rd, prestbury. I believe he lives next door to our wonderful ex manager hughes.

Balo and his mates were letting off industrial fireworks from a bathroom window. Somethings gone wrong and a towel has caught fire which has then set fire to his bath.

Fire service put the fire out, but the whole upper floor is ruined through smoke/fire damage. The house is still smoking though. Mario is then trying to get back into the house but is stopped by the firemen. There's a bit of a stand off and the police are called.

Mario senses his opportunity and legs it back into the house though! The firemen leg it back inside to grab him and find him going in a safe to get out a big fuck off wedge of cash! He's then asking for his 'Louis Vitton', he gets some big Louis Vitton suitcase and throws his house keys at the firemen'police and says he'll be at the radisson in town if he's needed.

Apparently his house is like a 13yr old boys wet dream. He's got loads petrol remote control cars in the house and a couple of quad bikes that have torn up the garden

Story off a 'mate' eh?

What a load of absolute shite

PMSL

Bunk said:
God I wish I could be at the MCFC Christmas Party this year!
I was thinking that earlier , then i thought i hope at least some of them get out alive ... haha i bet it will be a right good do!

.just got an sms from mario , i paste it

mario said:
I read the hughes interview about mancini , I spent £ 4000 in fireworks and I was bombing the house of my shit neighbor

Gelsons Dad said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Can't believe some of you are making a laugh and joke about this tbh!. ITS NOT FUNNY in the slightest.

Fireworks are a bloody nuisance I hate them and so do loads of other people and you are not suppose to set them off after 11pm so Id be really pissed off if I was a neighbour of his.

I don't believe the newspaper reports tbh & i reckon it's him.
The guys a ticking time bomb (no pun intended) and I'll never trust him. Can we trust him tomorrow in the Derby?, Im not so sure.

I bet you're a laugh a fucking minute on bonfire night. I would also hazard a guess you have dogs who don't like the noise. I love fireworks and like the idea of setting them off out of a window at 1 am.

No I don't have any dogs & as I said on my post pal it is an OFFENCE to set them off after
11pm except on Bonfire Night and New Years Eve when the Curfew is extended slightly.
I use to love Fireworks but morns over the years have spoilt it for most people.
So if you love setting them off at 1am your just as bad as them.

Falz said:
Oooooh, Balotelli
He's a striker
He's got a house
A pyrotechnic freak, but still scores week after week
Got the balls to light a rocket when it's stuck between his cheeks
Oooooh, Balotelli
Best song ever EVER!!!!!!

Oh my days hahaha, that boy definitely has problems!

He is a ****ing legend though. Probably the most entertaining footballer in the world.

Love him. He'll start on Sunday regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.