Mario fire????

Set fire to his gaff when firing rockets from his bath, he doesn't give a fuck he just did it for a laugh OOOOH BALOTELLIIIII

He's brilliant, I fucking love him.

Falz said:
Oooooh, Balotelli
He's a striker
He's got a house
A pyrotechnic freak, but still scores week after week
Got the balls to light a rocket when it's stuck between his cheeks
Oooooh, Balotelli

Love it! Although i'd change the penultimate line

Oooooh, Balotelli
He's a striker
He's got a house
A pyrotechnic freak, still scores goals week after week
Fires off a rocket and burns down his bathroom suite
Oooooh, Balotelli

cos balo you're a firework
come on show them what your worth
make'm go shit shit shit
as you hit your hat trick trick trick

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw&ob=av2e[/youtube]

My work here is done.

Can't believe some of you are making a laugh and joke about this tbh!. ITS NOT FUNNY in the slightest.

Fireworks are a bloody nuisance I hate them and so do loads of other people and you are not suppose to set them off after 11pm so Id be really pissed off if I was a neighbour of his.

I don't believe the newspaper reports tbh & i reckon it's him.
The guys a ticking time bomb (no pun intended) and I'll never trust him. Can we trust him tomorrow in the Derby?, Im not so sure.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Can't believe some of you are making a laugh and joke about this tbh!. ITS NOT FUNNY in the slightest.

Fireworks are a bloody nuisance I hate them and so do loads of other people and you are not suppose to set them off after 11pm so Id be really pissed off if I was a neighbour of his.

The guys a ticking time bomb (no pun intended) and I'll never trust him. Can we trust him tomorrow in the Derby?, Im not so sure.

His neighbour is mark Hughes so it's all good

lol the timing is PRICELESS. Just when you start reading reports about the new more mature Balotelli, he burns his shit to the ground with fireworks.

Quality lol.

johnmc said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

His neighbour is mark Hughes so it's all good

And Wio lives further down the road too!

BLUEMATT23 said:

I bet you're a laugh a fucking minute on bonfire night. I would also hazard a guess you have dogs who don't like the noise. I love fireworks and like the idea of setting them off out of a window at 1 am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.