Mario Gomez

Higuain is better and we already know he can play with Kun, another no brainer passing us by.

If we want a limited striker, but someone who will stay in dangerous aread and score goals when given chances, then I have no problem at all with Gomez. We ccreated so many chances last year and put so many balls into incredibly dangerous areas, if we had an out and out poacher they'd easily get 20-30 goals imo.
My only concern is whether he'd be willing to start on the bench, as he wouldn't be in our best XI. If he's alright with that then I welcome the transfer. We need someone to actually be on the end of all our creative play

Not sure why everyone has such a low opinion of Gomez.

Last season we had the likes of Tevez running himself into the ground, which while great to see from a fans perspective, it doesnt win you games. Goals win games and Gomez is a striker that scores goals. He will do for me, in fact at £20 million id rather take him than a £50 million Cavani!

Yes for me, im not a big fan of the guy but he knows where the net is, if Dzeko seemed abit more interested and will to fight/bully defenders would be happy if he stays but if not Gomez would be a very decent choice.

Everything has been agreed between Bayern, Fiorentina, and Gomez. The only thing holding up the completion of this deal is the sale of Jovetic.

I hope we pick up Jovetic and Isco, sell Tevez to Juve, and Gomez and Kolarov go to Fiorentina.

ATXcitizen said:
Everything has been agreed between Bayern, Fiorentina, and Gomez. The only thing holding up the completion of this deal is the sale of Jovetic.

I hope we pick up Jovetic and Isco, sell Tevez to Juve, and Gomez and Kolarov go to Fiorentina.

I think we will try and grab Jovetic, makes sense as a Tevez replacement.

ATXcitizen said:

This!!!

ATXcitizen said:

That'd make sense all round. Good deal for us overall.

ATXcitizen said:

Make it happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.