Mario Gomez

OrigamiNinja said:
Not sure why everyone has such a low opinion of Gomez.

Last season we had the likes of Tevez running himself into the ground, which while great to see from a fans perspective, it doesnt win you games. Goals win games and Gomez is a striker that scores goals. He will do for me, in fact at £20 million id rather take him than a £50 million Cavani!
agree 100%
Gomez is a guarantee for goals!

spinzer said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Not sure why everyone has such a low opinion of Gomez.

Last season we had the likes of Tevez running himself into the ground, which while great to see from a fans perspective, it doesnt win you games. Goals win games and Gomez is a striker that scores goals. He will do for me, in fact at £20 million id rather take him than a £50 million Cavani!
agree 100%
Gomez is a guarantee for goals!

He MIGHT do well here, but Pellegrini has already said he wants to give Dzeko a run with the new hired guns. We do not need both of them on this team. If Gomez is leaving the CL winners for playing time, Fiorentina is an ideal destination, especially given that Rossi still needs to prove he's recovered from those injuries.

Would like to see if Dzeko can show his best form. if he wants to leave, Mario Gomez is a proven goal scorer.

Gomez is a 'does what it says on the tin' player.

He scores goals and lots and lots of them (221 in 373).

In 2011/12 he scored 41 in 52, in 2010/11 he scored 39 in 45. Outstanding stats.

That is a superb record. Granted he does fuck all else but to be fair with a record like that who gives a fuck?

I'd certainly welcome the lad.

Stoned Rose said:

In 2011/12 he scored 41 in 52, in 2010/11 he scored 39 in 45. Outstanding stats.

That is a superb record. Granted he does fuck all else but to be fair with a record like that who gives a fuck?

you sir, get my backing

Stoned Rose said:

Ronseal.

BlueAnorak said:
Being linked with him from multiple places as a replacement for Tevez.
More chance of City signing me.

And I don't even track back

BlueAnorak said:
Being linked with him from multiple places as a replacement for Tevez.

Watching the confeds and CL Brazil, Spain, Munich, Dortmund nearly always play 3 versatile attacking mids behind a relatively static poaching forward.

So I think this could work

Navas Silva
Aguero
Gomez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.