Mario incident sat night

LongsightM13 said:
A stupid, useless, fat rag gobshite.
And David May.
2dqocgn.jpg

Looks like Dennis has little man syndrome.

Is that not the Mitchell bros off Eastenders?

Ay up it's Peter Pan. The child who never grows up.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:23 pm --<br /><br />Ay up it's Peter Pan. The child who never grows up.

He'll claim he's not, but I'm 100% certain this fat, bald fucking prick will currently have that butterflies feeling you get when you look back and think, 'fuck, I wish i'd not done that'. Hoe old do you reckon he is? 35/36? So here we have a mid-30's year old blabbing to the world on twittfuckinger that he's going to court, and that the police should know that 'we're United, we do what we want'?! Parents must be so proud.

If you're reading this you fat little ****, I bet all of what you say is complete bollocks. You're one of those aren't you who's life is that full of nothing, you resort to making stories up about pulling footballers out of a car. If you'd tried to do that, those years of pouring shite into your overweight sack of twat body would have taken it's toll, and you would've curled up in a ball suffering a mild heart attack whilst Mario and his bird spat on you before driving off. What a fucking massive, massive **** you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.