Mario incident sat night

LongsightM13 said:
A stupid, useless, fat rag gobshite.
And David May.
2dqocgn.jpg

Looks like Dennis has little man syndrome.

and we call Rooney Shrek... this one is the shrekiest I've seen and Rooney would look like George Clooney beside him

johnny on the spot said:
Photoshop Dennis?

[bigimg]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/376200_229436517123391_100001711333763_607732_2134674424_n.jpg[/bigimg]

he`s a fuckin spitter for strongy if you know him, massive Blue

gonna have to nick this if you dont mind

corky1970 said:
what an illiterate fucking fat bald dick.

his mum should be ashamed to have spat out that oxygen thief.

oi baldy cum stain.if your reading this....... YOU DO KNOW YOUR RETARDED DONT YOU ?

you cant spell or put a sentence together.your a thick necked caveman.

tick tock wanker

prick
I don't mean to be pedantic but it's you're retarded. ;)

corky1970 said:
what an illiterate fucking fat bald dick.

if your reading this....... YOU DO KNOW YOUR RETARDED DONT YOU ?

you cant spell or put a sentence together.your a thick necked caveman.

tick tock wanker

irony01.jpg

haha what a fucking twat, its so funny at the thought off him trying to drag mario out of his car?

1) IF he did that why would you brag about it on twitter the daft ****?

2) mario should of got out and one bombed the ****.

lets not give the lying over weight shrek look alike twat anytime of day hes just fucking scum.

He did try and open the car door and then pulled his pants down and slapped his arse 19 times while screaming obscenities at Mario. An acquaintance (no longer) posted on facebook that they were with him when he did it. The plastic twats were on a twitter 'meet up', a bunch of armchairs all out together wanking over the shower of shite after the first match most of them have ever been to. They make me puke.

Kinkyboots10 said:
He did try and open the car door and then pulled his pants down and slapped his arse 19 times while screaming obscenities at Mario. An acquaintance (no longer) posted on facebook that they were with him when he did it. The plastic twats were on a twitter 'meet up', a bunch of armchairs all out together wanking over the shower of shite after the first match most of them have ever been to. They make me puke.

Anybody know this wannabee MIB twat or where he resides?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.