Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was excellent today.

he did have a great engine and did a lot of good things, i just do not think he was in control of the game, maybe that was the players he was with, i am goinb to watch the game again specifically him just to see how much turf he covered , but he was excellent

Looked like he was playing us by himself at times.

I think he's really good, could definitely do a job for us but probably not worth the £50m we'd likely get quoted these days.

Thought he was pretty terrible tbh, other than being a big strong lad. Not sure he's even a premier league player, yet alone a good one. Not sure what "job" people envision him doing for us

Thought he was pretty terrible tbh, other than being a big strong lad. Not sure he's even a premier league player, yet alone a good one. Not sure what "job" people envision him doing for us
Really? I don't think he's at our level, but he definitely looked like a good player on Sunday.

Akin to Dembele at Spurs in not only is his strength what people notice but in that he literally doesn't excel, or do well, at any one thing.

I'm not having him. He looked better when we weren't trying but disappeared when we put our foot down

I didn't particularity rate him when I saw him at Juve and I can't see him being transferred up the Premier League.

I did not see anything spectacular in the game against us on Sunday, in the game of last season he made a better game, he is a good player but we need a top player now in January to get used quickly to our way of playing and this way he is the titular player in the next months. I see Lemina as a substitute for the big name that should come in that area of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.