Mario moving on

Balotelli was extremely talented - but did not work hard on the pitch (or apparently in training) to realize his full potential.

Go on a rant mate, whats Sunday got to do with anything, its a forum for different opinions.

All i will say is that Mario didnt fulfil the talent he had, but he bonded the team together greatly in 2012, and for that im grateful.

Talent and attitude wasted certainly.
Loved Mario but he was never a team player and bonded nowt.
He just about cost us the league with his antics at Liverpool and Arsenal.
Shame because the spell before the Liverpool game was his only consistent run of good form in a City jersey.

I wonder if wasted talent like him ever think back to what might have been if they had applied themselves more. I think I read somewhere that he never really enjoyed football which will explain his apathy towards the game. He was a character that's for sure and will always be remembered by City fans for "why always me", the wink, the pass, the song and few beautiful goals.

Last edited:
Does he fuck , wash your mouth out
Both at totally different ends of the spectrum as far as their respective talent went. Like comparing apples and oranges.
Aguero worked hard and made himself into the best striker in the world, Mario fucked about and didn’t. That’s not to say he wasn’t extremely gifted, just that his talent has very much gone to waste.

I wonder if wasted talent like him ever think back to what might have been if they had applied themselves more. I think I read somewhere that he never really enjoyed football which will explain his apathy towards the game. He was a character that's for sure and will always be remembered by City fans for "why always me", the wink, the pass, the song and few beautiful goals.
The 2 games against Stretford 1 assist and laughing at that shithouse Ferdinand at Wembley you'll do for me Mario take care mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.