Mario moving on

Think that was Villa at home in cup, a cracking finish.
The fact he is only 30 shows how much he had achieved at a young age. F.A. cup and PL with us. 3 x Serie A, coppa italia and CL. All by the age of 22. Could have achieved so much more but for various reasons didn't.

Will always be thankful for him to dig out that pass to Aguero whilst ending up on the floor V QPR. It took some split second thinking from the pair of them.

Is anyone bothered about this guy anymore ? His step parents are multi millionaires why the concern for him . ? Amazing

Is anyone bothered about this guy anymore ? His step parents are multi millionaires why the concern for him . ? Amazing
What's amazing? Were you around when Mario was playing for us?

He made a big contribution to our success in 10/11 and 11/12, he was an entertainer and a character and I've always liked that type of player at City, even if it's a roller-coaster ride at times.

What's amazing? Were you around when Mario was playing for us?

He made a big contribution to our success in 10/11 and 11/12, he was an entertainer and a character and I've always liked that type of player at City, even if it's a roller-coaster ride at times.
Wasting your time with posters like that, mate.

He ought to plan a one/two year stent in Asia and build a nest egg for his retirement. either China or an Arabian team would be ideal.

Both would be so far flung culturally he have to adapt and mature.

Whatever he does, he ll get my backing.

Love Mario!

I don't know Italy particularly well but I'd imagine the further down the divisions you drop the more likely there's racism knocking about.

He may well be almost 'born & bread' in Italy but if he does intend to play on, surely at a B club it can't be about the money, he should go to the USA if he needs cash otherwise, find somewhere nice to play if it's just for the love of the game.

I loved Mario for the entertainment but even if he had applied himself he would never have been fit to lace Agueros boots. An average maverick, in the right place at the right time with the right manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.