Mario moving on

Not sure if many remember but City had a boxing coach come in and do a load of training with the players, when asked if any of the players could have had a career in boxing , he replied “yes, Wayne Bridge “, so maybe not so unbelievable .
Yeah I remember that he also pretended to be a physio(leg warmer) ....spent half his time being a clown around the players ...boxing coach really!!

The funniest comment was: "He hasn't really done anything in his career." Mario has three Italian titles, one Italian Cup, one Champions League, one Premier League, one FA Cup, and a runner-up with Italy in the Euros (he was one of the best players in the tournament).
Balotelli will be remembered in 100 years time. Wayne Bridge has already been forgotten..apart from the fact that John Terry shagged his wife.
To be fair, Bridge didn’t make that comment.

Square in the chest?? It was a high boot aimed at the ball that barely creased the Kiev player's shirt on its way down. Of course the Kiev player went down as if there was a Russian sniper in the crowd.
Sorry, I'll amend that. In the face then the chest. Clearly you don't remember it too well.

Here it is again:

Sorry, I'll amend that. In the face then the chest. Clearly you don't remember it too well.

Here it is again:

I was behind the Kiev player, never seen a replay but it looked pure kung-fu with intent at the time, even though he seems to change his mind part way through once it is too late from the video.

The ban affected the CL campaign the year after with Tevez on his bike and very limited striker options until we were playing catch-up. That after the grass allergy away, mustn't have like playing midweek when it was cold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.