Mario or Edin?

Bluemoon115 said:
Dzeko's a better striker, but Balotelli's a more complete footballer, ie he has more up his sleeve.
this, dzeko can play shit and will snatch a tap in or benefit from a defenders cock up where as mario plays with abit more elegance and skill (not to say that dzeko isnt at all skillful)

stupid post, we have both so why does it matter, both offer us something different and both are top class.

TCIB said:
Well the one word bit lasted didn't it
Never really understood this "In one word" stuff, surely it's a topic to debate using any number of words to get your point across, and explain you're choice/opinion, as opposed to simple "balo <3" or a similarly tame answer.

lancs blue said:
Dzeko's performances seem to veer from shit-hot to, well, shit really. For that reason Balotelli would be my choice for the most important matches though as Mario can also play as the wide forward both can be used if necessary.

Oh yeah I forgot that Balotelli has been consistently amazing in every game ..
Sorry I love both of them but Dzeko bashing seems to be all the rage now that Balo has hit form

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.