Mario or Edin?

We need another striker to compliment what we have and to replace the poison dwarf.

Mario has better ability to beat a man. He can create a goal for himself, something which Dzeko lack. They both have good shot and they both benefit if they play with another striker. At the moment if I had to choose between them, I would say Mario.

they're different strikers for different situations. mario is definitely more versatile, but dzeko is stronger. it takes at least two defenders to stop dzeko, so other players have more breathing space. it would be interesting to see both of them together.

Dzeko for me. Love Balotelli. I think as soon as Dzeko finds consistency in his game, more people will pick Dzeko. He's tied with Aguero and Rooney with 9 goals and he isn't even finishing all his chances (which is pretty scary). Dzeko will improve, mark my words. He has missed a couple chances here and there where he would usually put them in the net easily. We will see a better Dzeko as time goes on (same goes for Balotelli and Aguero). Our strikers are scary, young and extremely talented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.