Mario, time to say goodbye?

I think Mancini's loverboy-like affection for Balotelli will prevent this team for doing some great things.

Mancini ran Tevez out of town.

Will run Dzeko out of town (no matter what he does or does not do now - he has to make way for Mancini's love child).

We'll see about Aguero soon enough.

All of that to prove a POINT - that he CAN manage nutcase that Balotelli is.

Sorry, NOT WORTH IT.

EaglesFan said:
I think Mancini's loverboy-like affection for Balotelli will prevent this team for doing some great things.

Will run Dzeko out of town (no matter what he does or does not do now - he has to make way for Mancini's love child).

Sorry, NOT WORTH IT.

im sure dzeko has played more games than mario so that comment is pretty stupid, all that ive just read iss stupid in my opinion and you are clueless

EaglesFan said:

Sorry, NOT WORTH IT.

Mancini ran Tevez out of town? How, by not putting up endlessly with the transfer requests and the tantrums? I think Tevez and Joorabchian pretty much saw to him leaving town.
Dzeko blows hot and cold, gets plenty of playing time and frankly hasn't yet nailed down a more regular spot because he hasn't done enough often enough.
No sign whatsoever that Mancini sees Aguero as anything other than our number 1 striker. He plays lots and Mancini appears to rate him highly from what I can see.
You may not rate Balotelli and think he should be sold, I understand that point of view even though personally I rate him and would persevere with him for now. The rest of your points are dubious at best though imo.

indifferent said:
Dez said:
indifferent said:
I can't understand why so many folks on this forum think Mario is a class. Yes, I like his personality too but wake up people, he's at the best just an average player. Nine goals in 15 games two of which are penalty kicks. He has no assists, very slow to get up, lazy to help defenders, not creative, one red card and four yellows. Because of all this and his lack of discipline he does not have positive influence on the team.

Take a look on some stats where smarter people than us measure overall player performance:
Mario is rated 153rd player in the Premier League on EA Sports Player Performance Index and 766th place worldwide on Full Castrol Edge football rankings. He is well below the rest of the key figures in the team.

If it was up to me, Mario could leave like yesterday, it wouldn't hurt the team a one bit.

LOL. What a twat. He's so low in those rankings because they take into consideration tracking back and how much you run, completed passes etc.

He should have 3 or 4 more goals on top of that total btw... the goal vs Wolves that wasn't offside, the tap in that nasri fucked up, penalty vs United...

So, what should be included in ratings if not past games, how much they run, completed passes, goals, positive influence on the team, etc? His ass? lmfao

talk all you want you rag ****. Only figure that matters is he has the best GPM in the prem and his market value. Best player his age in the world by far, will be top scorer next year.

EaglesFan said:

Sorry, NOT WORTH IT.

what utter bollox from start to finish.

r.soleofsalford said:
EaglesFan said:

Sorry, NOT WORTH IT.

what utter bollox from start to finish.

harsh

but fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.