Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

coleridge said:
What Balotelli did today to Song was akin to Keane's challenge on Haaland that ended the latter's career. He should have been sent of there and then. For Mancini to then send him on for the second half, as a sending off waiting to happen, was pathetic management. Both of them acted like cowards. That is shameful when we have real men playing for the shirt, the likes of Kompany, Lescott and Hart. England's Number One even pointed to the bench when the 'Super One' was inevitably sent off, mouthing words of abuse. Khaldoon and his posse had faces like thunder and Mancini had the air of a broken man in his post-match interview.

I'm too angry to take a sensible stance but, being an average citizen from the Kippax, I am bound to say that Balotelli is a disgrace to the shirt and Mancini needs to get a grip or just fuck off. Said it now. Enough already. CTID

It was Sunday League football management. Incredible really.

blueprint said:
Dirty Harry said:
milly08 said:
"hard done by"
what a load of crap, hard done by is losing your house because you can't afford the repayments or having a terminally ill child, not being an immature self centered individual in a team sport

I think he might have meant in relation to how he's treated on the field of play by officials, which if he did is very true.

Include the anti-Mario brigade here who of course will side for the bent Officials if its against Mario! What a sad bunch of muppets we have as City's fans.

Someone please ban this prat.

Constantly slagging City fans and players. I would take 1,000 rags posting up front on here over this clown who is a fan of a couple of players and slags all the rest in order to bolster the objects of his wank fantasies.

Its obviously bullshit but if Kompany had attacked Mario I for one would be ashamed. He is our captain and none of our players should ever fight with each other. IF Kompany did attack Mario he should be stripped of captaincy, as much as I love the guy you cannot do it.

However it is 99% certain that this incident never happened.

I honestly dont believe this crap , BUT if it happens to be true the manager has to go regardless.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
coleridge said:
What Balotelli did today to Song was akin to Keane's challenge on Haaland that ended the latter's career. He should have been sent of there and then. For Mancini to then send him on for the second half, as a sending off waiting to happen, was pathetic management. Both of them acted like cowards. That is shameful when we have real men playing for the shirt, the likes of Kompany, Lescott and Hart. England's Number One even pointed to the bench when the 'Super One' was inevitably sent off, mouthing words of abuse. Khaldoon and his posse had faces like thunder and Mancini had the air of a broken man in his post-match interview.

I'm too angry to take a sensible stance but, being an average citizen from the Kippax, I am bound to say that Balotelli is a disgrace to the shirt and Mancini needs to get a grip or just fuck off. Said it now. Enough already. CTID

It was Sunday League football management. Incredible really.

Funnily enough, mate, I used to player manager Sunday League. I'm no professional, but [as a commercial lawyer and business type of guy] I know when to cut my losses. Mancini seems to have confused ambition for the desperate, partisan decisions that he took today. I like the man but, today, he proved to me that he lacks the necessary backbone that it now takes to manager the new giant that is MCFC. There will be twitchy fingers in Abu Dhabi, of that I have no doubt.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
blueprint said:
Dirty Harry said:
I think he might have meant in relation to how he's treated on the field of play by officials, which if he did is very true.

Include the anti-Mario brigade here who of course will side for the bent Officials if its against Mario! What a sad bunch of muppets we have as City's fans.

Someone please ban this prat.

Constantly slagging City fans and players. I would take 1,000 rags posting up front on here over this clown who is a fan of a couple of players and slags all the rest in order to bolster the objects of his wank fantasies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.