Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Jumanji said:
MSP said:
Don't believe about hospital part but some hard words probably were in the air..

Hart's rant pretty much said all about Mancini's backroom control and respect he enjoys from players.
What rant? I must have missed this.

something in "that's your boy, that's you fucking boy, idiot" line when Balotelli got sent off

SalfordCityBlue said:
No way this is true, and the Kiev story is even more laughable. Cannot believe this crap is posted on a City forum.

Our fans need to seriously get a grip - we have been shit too since Christmas - not just the players.

Moaning, booing, spreading shit rumours, undermining the manager, no support unless we are in front, the death of the Poznan at the hands of the miserable cunts, the attacks of Savic and Balotelli - when we should have been uniting behind the players and spurring them on we have crumbled.

We are getting what we deserve. Fuck all.

joes capri said:
No way would Richards punch a team mate he's too likeable to do that !!! Get a grip.
Richards and Balotelli fight:
article-0-0F305DB200000578-447_468x341.jpg

Micah-Richards-007.jpg

article-2074672-0F305D7200000578-707_634x413.jpg
<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:20 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
Jumanji said:
MSP said:
Don't believe about hospital part but some hard words probably were in the air..

Hart's rant pretty much said all about Mancini's backroom control and respect he enjoys from players.
something in "that's your boy, that's you fucking boy, idiot" line when Balotelli got sent off
How'd you hear it? I completely missed this.

CTID1988 said:
Id be more pissed off if there wasnt any arguing after the game. We were shit
agreed,

wish it was true, a few need a good slap after some of the performances of late. plus shows some of the players care bout the club, mario deserves everything he gets and a few others.

Jumanji said:
joes capri said:
No way would Richards punch a team mate he's too likeable to do that !!! Get a grip.

Micah-Richards-007.jpg

-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:20 pm --

MSP said:
Jumanji said:

I've missed it too but many guys have read that from his lips, there is a special thread about that

taleofbluehalves said:
don't know but did he throw himself to the floor with the slightest contact?

Yeah, Vinnie put the palm of his hand on his ribcage and he did a triple salchow with pike, vaulted the London Eye and landed in Charlton. He got a yellow post-match for simulation!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
You'd need a wrecking ball to knock any sense into that skull.

My sympathy would be with the wrecking ball.

MSP said:
Jumanji said:
joes capri said:

Micah-Richards-007.jpg

-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:20 pm --

MSP said:

I've missed it too but many guys have read that from his lips, there is a special thread about that

The Sky coverage cut away to Hart's reaction to when Mario got sent off...........seems this is what Hart was saying at the time

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
taleofbluehalves said:
don't know but did he throw himself to the floor with the slightest contact?

Yeah, Vinnie put the palm of his hand on his ribcage and he did a triple salchow with pike, vaulted the London Eye and landed in Charlton. He got a yellow post-match for simulation!
well thats the hardest i seen him work all season then

[bigimg]http://www.inthestands.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Balotelli-Why-Always-Me-500x293.jpg[/bigimg]

Why everyone is blaming Mario ?

City lost because they didn't show up tonight, not because Mario had a bad game.

Arsenal had 64% possession ( And I was thinking that City are the best passing team in the League)

Arsenal had 13 goal attempts 5 on Target, City had 5 attempts Zero on target !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.