Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

mammutly said:
Blaming Mario is silly. People just want a scapegoat. Well guess what -there isn't one.

Arsenal were better than us today so just grow up and get over it. Mario is not to blame.

yes and no.. we never got stuck into it - which was surprising really because more than any other game this was 'our season'.

Mario is at fault for being reckless, and all too often his petulance gets him into trouble.

he should have lasted the 90 minutes unless he was subbed, but as I mentioned early on in the match (along with a lot of other people who all thought and said the same - including Rodney Marsh) I couldn't see him lasting the 90 minutes.. pity I couldn't bet on that, as I might have cleaned up today.

we have been off song for the last few matches and haven't found the fluidity with which we dismantled teams last year.. I don't think it's down to any one player, but we do seem to be lacking in cohesion and too many players having 'off' games (no pun intended Mario)

shadygiz said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I know it seems a bit over the top,but there's rumours the village idiot as a fractured cheekbone ????

if this is true, then i suspect a police investigation is looming
Suppose to be on twitter shade,load of bollocks I think.

its on twatter so it must be true<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:13 pm --<br /><br />its on twatter so it must be true

Well someone should punch him, might knock a bit of sense in to him - although I'm not hopeful on that front

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
shadygiz said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I know it seems a bit over the top,but there's rumours the village idiot as a fractured cheekbone ????

if this is true, then i suspect a police investigation is looming
Suppose to be on twitter shade,load of bollocks I think.
ScgDr.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.