Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Damanino said:
Mancini said if he would be a player he would punch Balotelli.

And the very next day a player does, who the fuck writes these scripts...

shadygiz said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I know it seems a bit over the top,but there's rumours the village idiot as a fractured cheekbone ????

if this is true, then i suspect a police investigation is looming

- I don't think we've had any credible confirmation of what my mate called to tell me Shady, so I suspect he was misinformed; as I asked him more than once if he was sure about things before posting up here to see if anyone else had info.

until confirmed by a "respectable" jurno this thread is a waste of time.

mammutly said:
I don't do twitter or facebook. No disrespect to the OP, but this thread confirms why neither is a good idea.

I can agree with your opinion on Twitter & Facebook (personally I think they're a huge waste of time) but they both have their uses and especially the former has been invaluable to helping organise insurgencies in oppressive regimes of late.

on a commercial basis it's another story entirely.

If all there rumors are true, good job Kompany! Its not just about today, its the fact that he has been acting like a little boy the entire damn season. I know some of you are saying that this will bring negative energy to the rest of the team but someone needed to smack that boy's head ti get some sense into that brain of his. Its unfair that the rest of the team has to suffer because of his stupid and childish behavior. Mancini should have taken care of this issue long ago. And since he didn't do it, captain should. And thats what Vinnie did. Him being 21 is not an excuse. Look at Messi, Ronaldo, bunch of other players and their behavior when they were his age. Totally mature. Hell Messi carried the entore team at his age. Because they are playing the game for the sake of the game, not to go out and hurt someone. I have no respect left for Mario and I don't think he deserves to be on the team anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.