Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

johnwood21 said:
black mamba said:
Wouldn't be surprised ...

but i find it hard to put all the blame for todays wash out solely at Balotellis door .... it was almost full time when he was dismissed , and even though he'd done little , and had minimal impact , so had a few others ..... we had three or four stars out there who gave good accounts of themselves , but others , once again , clearly let themselves down.

A some of his fouls before his sending off:
1) Song - first half - straight red had it been seen by the ref (or his assistants - oh how I laugh at that description).
2) A couple of assaults on Sagna - both yellows in the first half.

Assualts really? He had every right to go for both balls 1 he won which didn't result in an Arsenal foul and the other was split seconds late which was an harsh yellow card. So I really doubt they were assaults.

Seems like everyone has been taken in by the disgraceful way Sky targeted Balotelli today. For me he didn't do much wrong yes the first tackle on Song was bad but I didn't think he meant to do it but other than that he was fine, if he didn't chase down Sagna for the second yellow everyone would be saying how lazy he was.. he just can't win

I don't care what happened. Any fucker who doesn't listen to a decent player like Kompany on and off the field is a ****!

inGavious said:
apparent someone hid his dummy and he cried about it till Mancini punched him in the head.

Coffee all over my monitor, you silly bastard.

Kazzydeyna said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
No way this is true, and the Kiev story is even more laughable. Cannot believe this crap is posted on a City forum.

Our fans need to seriously get a grip - we have been shit too since Christmas - not just the players.

Moaning, booing, spreading shit rumours, undermining the manager, no support unless we are in front, the death of the Poznan at the hands of the miserable cunts, the attacks of Savic and Balotelli - when we should have been uniting behind the players and spurring them on we have crumbled.

We are getting what we deserve. Fuck all.

We may be in a minority at the moment mate but you're 100% correct.

it's easier to support numpties in situations like that when titles keep coming, not lamely slipping away
I've never been more ashamed of our support since Xmas and I'm 41.

Hate to say it but look at how utd fans dealt with cantona twatting a fan. They formed a ring around him and he rewarded them by winning them the title the next season.

Look at the utd v Sheffield weds game. They weren't screaming for players heads after 89 minutes they were screaming them on. And they won that game from nowhere and then the title.

We have a sizable minority of fucking teenage mard arses following our club that in my opinion cost us points every season. But let's sack the manager and half the team eh? That's always worked before hasn't it?

Fuck em.

jimharri said:
Originals said:
....yes the first tackle on Song was bad but I didn't think he meant to do it....
Oh well; that's alright then.

It isn't alright no. He was late yes but he only went to challenge for the ball which was there to be won abit late which caught Song on the leg

Re: Re: Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Mark - TheBlue said:
ban-mcfc said:
johnmc said:
How do you what it was in relation to?

considering all the fans clapped back, i doubt it was to them.

and kompany was urging the rest of the team over to clap the fans but some ignored him.

Jack Pitt-Brooke ‏ @JPBIndy Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
David Platt orders the City players to the away end. Tevez, Kolarov and Pizarro walk past him and down the tunnel.

Those three can fuck off.

Originals said:
jimharri said:
Originals said:
....yes the first tackle on Song was bad but I didn't think he meant to do it....

It isn't alright no. He was late yes but he only went to challenge for the ball which was there to be won abit late which caught Song on the leg
That's a nice way of putting it, I guess.

Originals said:
jimharri said:
Originals said:

No offence pal but we heard the same excuses for the Parker incident, Dinamo Kiev player etc etc.

Its a bit tiresome now. As for the statement we would have slagged him off he havent closed down. I watch players every week work harder closing players down upfront and none get have been sent off four times and a retrospective ban. It was an act of petulance for a ball nigh impossible to win. Yet again we will face a run of games with the burden on Agueo and an out of sorts Dzeko while Mario collects his wages and blames the world for his failings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.