Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Wouldn't be surprised ...

but i find it hard to put all the blame for todays wash out solely at Balotellis door .... it was almost full time when he was dismissed , and even though he'd done little , and had minimal impact , so had a few others ..... we had three or four stars out there who gave good accounts of themselves , but others , once again , clearly let themselves down.

Vinnie came over to the fans at the end and his face was like thunder, Joe Hart on the way back to the tunnel was talking very animatedly to him.

By the way, some of the players had to be told to come over, some (including Tevez) weren't even going to take notice of whoever it was that was sending them but he insisted. The usual diehards, Vinnie, Joe, Zaba, Barry, Milner and a couple of others came over without any prompting.

Vinnie came over to the fans at the end and his face was like thunder, Joe Hart on the way back to the tunnel was talking very animatedly to him.

By the way, some of the players had to be told to come over, some (including Tevez) weren't even going to take notice of whoever it was that was sending them but he insisted. The usual diehards, Vinnie, Joe, Zaba, Barry, Milner and a couple of others came over without any prompting.

I am sorry I did not intend to post twice, I am using my laptop in an hotel room and must have pressed twice!! Mods please can you delete this one, I tried but it won't let me!!

intheknow! said:
I hope not.

Balotelli is a dick, but this will bring more negative publicity.

Also I'm not comfortable with a ll the media bullying of Balotelli. It's not fair to put the blame on him, he's 21 FFS. The manager MUST be accountable, end of.

-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:09 pm --

I hope not.

Balotelli is a dick, but this will bring more negative publicity.

Also I'm not comfortable with a ll the media bullying of Balotelli. It's not fair to put the blame on him, he's 21 FFS. The manager MUST be accountable, end of.

he's 21? well i'm 19 and manage not to act a clown at work.

and yes i'm on a lot less than him.

that being said i hope these rumours aren't true.

"And as if today's result wasn't enough, the new CityTV camera decided to break meaning no post-match reaction vids. Sorry, folks! #MCFC"

This story seems to be popping up all over the place now, I hope it's not true.

Doesn't matter what Balotelli done, players fighting each other would just make things worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.