Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

He was holding his throat as he left the pitch for half time though in Kiev, and he was being sick so they must of smacked him on the pitch

Its nothing to be happy about, if true then its a pity they didnt show the same "fighting" spirit on the pitch. The blame for todays shambolic performance shouldnt all be placed on Ballotelli.

city1999 said:
Surely there would of been a queue!!!
H-A-V-E.

bTL8g.gif

Prestwich_Blue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Kept this quiet for a while but his "grass allergy" in Kiev was actually the result of getting lamped by one of his team-mates at half-time. He should be used to it by now.

That was Micah
Yes. I wasn't going to name him but I didn't feel the need to protect Balotelli anymore.

how sure are you mate that, that's correct?

bermudian goat said:
"And as if today's result wasn't enough, the new CityTV camera decided to break meaning no post-match reaction vids. Sorry, folks! #MCFC"
How convenient. Beginning to sound like there might be some truth in this. Can't imagine Kompany doing something like that. He just doesn't strike me as the sort to lose control like that

Hope this is a wind up, we've had far worse results ( no I didn't go to York) far less talented players and kept our dignity.

I hope tevez and MRio never play for us again and would struggle to support anyone who assaulted one of our own<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm --<br /><br />Hope this is a wind up, we've had far worse results ( no I didn't go to York) far less talented players and kept our dignity.

I hope tevez and MRio never play for us again and would struggle to support anyone who assaulted one of our own

Sad if this is true because it shows the team are not together and we'll never win the league without a team ethic. He should have been taken off at half-time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.