Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Why did Mario 'retaliates' against Alex Song in the 11th. min?

Or Was it in for Song's foul on Yaya in the 9th. min.?

Yaya subbed out in 17th min. Is Yaya OK . Did he have a dressing room bust up.

Other than Mario where were the other players? Were they sticking up for Yaya?

Or was Mario 'defending' against being another of AS victim?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Kept this quiet for a while but his "grass allergy" in Kiev was actually the result of getting lamped by one of his team-mates at half-time. He should be used to it by now.

That was Micah
Yes. I wasn't going to name him but I didn't feel the need to protect Balotelli anymore.

Bbbbbut we have the super uber cool Balotelli song!

Ohhh Balotelli.....

Prestwich_Blue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Kept this quiet for a while but his "grass allergy" in Kiev was actually the result of getting lamped by one of his team-mates at half-time. He should be used to it by now.

That was Micah
Yes. I wasn't going to name him but I didn't feel the need to protect Balotelli anymore.

Bbbbbut we have the super uber cool Balotelli song!

Ohhh Balotelli.....

If anything like this has gone on the blame will 100% be on Mancini. Very disappointed with his public management of Balotelli.

I hate to use this as a reference point but just look at baconface even today. The whole fucking world saw that Young dived today for that penalty yet in his post match interview, baconface was going on about how Derry's minimal contact unbalanced the diving **** and caused him to go down. I've always trusted Mancini to know exactly how to manage Balotelli as he's worked with him before but recently his only tactic seems to be having a go at him in the media. It might still work but it just seems odd.

carlosthejackal said:
Its nothing to be happy about, if true then its a pity they didnt show the same "fighting" spirit on the pitch. The blame for todays shambolic performance shouldnt all be placed on Ballotelli.
Vinny did show that spirit. It would be hardly surprising if he's lamped the useless shower.

jimharri said:
city1999 said:
Surely there would of been a queue!!!
H-A-V-E.

bTL8g.gif
Players must be getting fed up with him... Most fans are:)

twitter is filled with rumours that kompany "battered" balotelli..

I hope its not true..no excuse for that.

blueprint said:
Why did Mario 'retaliates' against Alex Song in the 11th. min?

Or Was it in for Song's foul on Yaya in the 9th. min.?

Yaya subbed out in 17th min. Is Yaya OK . Did he have a dressing room bust up.

Other than Mario where were the other players? Were they sticking up for Yaya?

Or was Mario 'defending' against being another of AS victim?
The foul on Yaya was accidental clash of knees ffs

Get help

I wouldn't be surprised if kompany did - he looked peed off at the end of the game and not just in that dejected, we've lost type of way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.